Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Inside Training - Out on You Tube

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Great to see Mitoma looking well, and to see Solly back training, although being kept away from full contact.

Thought Webster looked fit - seems to have lost a pound or three.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
-Couldn't see Ferguson but it might be my eyesight?
Ferguson.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He wasn’t out on the pitch though . Neither was Adringa, couldn’t see Hinch on pitch , or Moder.

Guessing Dunk and Bart won’t be flying to Japan and given time off holiday.
Moder is very likely on a break now following the Euros.

Adingra was on international duty with Ivory Coast and last played on June 11th so could well be one of those reporting back later too (was he in the video of them doing the medical tests on Friday?)

I said before that at the United game Ferguson was still on crutches and in a protective boot, it seems unlikely given he'd have also had a holiday etc that he'd be back to full training with the rest of the squad yet. He's likely to be working an individual program at first to aid with his recovery and getting back to fitness. Possibly the same applies to Hinsh too.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Moder is very likely on a break now following the Euros.

Adingra was on international duty with Ivory Coast and last played on June 11th so could well be one of those reporting back later too (was he in the video of them doing the medical tests on Friday?)

I said before that at the United game Ferguson was still on crutches and in a protective boot, it seems unlikely given he'd have also had a holiday etc that he'd be back to full training with the rest of the squad yet. He's likely to be working an individual program at first to aid with his recovery and getting back to fitness. Possibly the same applies to Hinsh too.
Haven't seen any sign yet of Adingra. Nor, for that matter, Carlos Baleba (played June 11), Tariq Lamptey (June 10), Abdallah Sima (June 9) or Benicio Baker-Boaitey (June 11).

Interestingly, all of Killian Cahill, Andrew Moran and Mark O'Mahony are there even though they played on June 11.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Any idea if Minteh’s reported yet for pre-season? Or is he another that’s injured like Wieffer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here