[Albion] Albion in The Tims today

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
1724485034071.png

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Enciso may have shot himself in the foot buggering off to the olympics are just finishing another international tournament.
He‘s a talented boy though and so if his attitude is right I would expect him to push to start. This might go the other way though.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
It's a nice looking feature (just about to read it)

Is it OK to post a picture of it here? Did then worried it was not permitted...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I have a feeling we've seen the best of Enciso in the stripes, and his injuries and lack of commitment to pre-season will carve his pathway to a loan with a option to buy somewhere. I think whilst he's been injured and unavailable, we've moved on without him.

I think some supporters are going to struggle to deal with that.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Any player is going to need to seize their opportunity and hold on to it for dear life, injuries or suspensions could be costly as the competition will be so steep that it could be difficult to get back into the squad. Enciso is a fantastic player and could have an amazing season and be our most in demand player next year, a potential superstar in the making but needs to stay injury free and get his head right.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have a feeling we've seen the best of Enciso in the stripes, and his injuries and lack of commitment to pre-season will carve his pathway to a loan with a option to buy somewhere. I think whilst he's been injured and unavailable, we've moved on without him.

I think some supporters are going to struggle to deal with that.
I’d stick to guarding fences if I were you.

To compete we need every quad member to be top notch. Last season showed that any lack of depth will be found out when injuries hit.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I’d stick to guarding fences if I were you.

To compete we need every quad member to be top notch. Last season showed that any lack of depth will be found out when injuries hit.
This

It's what will differentiate us from the other mid-table teams,making us European challengers.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Any player is going to need to seize their opportunity and hold on to it for dear life, injuries or suspensions could be costly as the competition will be so steep that it could be difficult to get back into the squad. Enciso is a fantastic player and could have an amazing season and be our most in demand player next year, a potential superstar in the making but needs to stay injury free and get his head right.

Is he a fantastic player?

I think he’s a player with fantastic potential that hasn’t really shown an ability to adapt to the idea that football is a team sport.

I appreciate that didn’t hold Ronaldo (the CR7 one) back, and sometimes Enciso looks incredibly exciting, but I’ve rarely felt that I would trust him to make the right decision on the pitch.

His potential ceiling is very high, but I have to agree with @junior - I don’t think he’s regularly even going to get on the pitch unless the club starts to see some application toward Brighton’s goals, and not just his personal highlights reel.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
You are right, the potential is there to be a fantastic player, the caveat was ‘stay injury free and get his head right’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here