Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion get TWO nominations in the Football League Awards

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I take it that we are not in the running for "most points won during the season" award?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
without being churlish why aren't we also nominated for best programme?

Our matchday programme is absolutely brilliant. Pees over quite a few premiership programmes, it's that good.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Buzzer said:
without being churlish why aren't we also nominated for best programme?

Our matchday programme is absolutely brilliant. Pees over quite a few premiership programmes, it's that good.

I haven't read many other programmes, but I do agree that ours is great. It has got everything. The one criticism I would throw at it, would be that I wouldn't mind having someone else writing an article instead of Mike Ward every time. Some of his stuff is great, others are tragic. One that springs to mind was a whole article offering apologies.... I thinkit was meant tobe tongue in cheekl after people got ansty about his Crystal Palace article.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bakesy said:
WHEN DID MILLWALL BECOME A COMMUNITY CLUB...:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol:

I think they got nominated for the large number of CARE in the COMMUNITY cases that attend their home games.

Normally in pink t shirts.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I never understand these type of awards.

Soon it will be more important to win one of these poxy things than be successfull on the pitch.

Sorry to sound synical but I wonder how much time and effort is spent on these things, I appreciate all these inititives are important to a community club like Brighton, however IMO i believe resources should be directed at winnings things on the pitch.

fishing.gif

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Well done indeed :clap:

and kudos to you too

i thought they were excellent programmes at your place - until i read that piece by that cockjugglingthundercunt who is your "fan off the radio" - probably one of the only people i seriously wish death on and mean it :angry:

apart from that good read :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here