Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion fanzine: Dogma

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Thanks for the heads up Bozza. another subscriber here [emoji1320]

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Got my edition delivered this morning as I left for work. Thoroughly looking forward to giving it a read tonight when I get home from work

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep mine came this morning as well. Only had time for the VAR article so far but that was great so good start, The quality of the print and stickers is outstanding!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Mine arrived today, very impressive looking publication, looking forward to reading it later.

Looking forward to giving it a read! Would be interested in seeing the back issues too but fair play if the lads have to prioritise their available time on the future ones

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I’m very biased cos I’m lucky enough to know some of the very lovely, cool, funny people behind it. But the new one is terrific too.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've yet to subscribe (next season, I tell myself), and this preview of tomorrow makes that all the more inevitable - someone writing stuff that expresses exactly what my Albion mojo has been for the past 12 months-ish. Superb.

https://dogmabrighton.bigcartel.com/previews-reviews

Dogma is a superb fanzine and I treasure my subscription. But……..

Ironically this example of the dogma that this anti-potter writer shits out:

“the person in the dugout is (and always will be) responsible for the results on the pitch. A truism he’d do well to remember.”

Is utter BS along with most of the other nonsense they spout out in the article. I could give them the names of three people who weren’t managers but were responsible for our horrific results in the late 90’s but never let facts get in the way of a good rant eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here