Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion DVD

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
I have got a couple of more copies of an Albion DVD I've compiled...covering the last game at Goldstone up to and including the Play Off Final at Cardiff...

If you are interested in a copy (£5 each) drop me a PM.....

ALSO i am trying to get as much video footage of albion stuff from last 25 years for my new project, Have got tonnes of stuff going back to 86/87 from Bennet Dean, anyone else want to contribute to this? free copy to anyone who contributes!!!

if you can help in the above PM me....

cheers

James

DAVEYBOY

May 26, 2004
NEWHAVEN
jmc said:
I have got a couple of more copies of an Albion DVD I've compiled...covering the last game at Goldstone up to and including the Play Off Final at Cardiff...

If you are interested in a copy (£5 each) drop me a PM.....

ALSO i am trying to get as much video footage of albion stuff from last 25 years for my new project, Have got tonnes of stuff going back to 86/87 from Bennet Dean, anyone else want to contribute to this? free copy to anyone who contributes!!!

if you can help in the above PM me....

cheers

James
I have footage of the last three seafront parades on HI8 if you want it. Maybe not much help but thought i would try.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Re: Re: Albion DVD

DAVEYBOY said:
I have footage of the last three seafront parades on HI8 if you want it. Maybe not much help but thought i would try.

could do, is hi8 the one you can play through a normal VHS with the cassette thingy? (sorry used to using mini DV)...

DAVEYBOY

May 26, 2004
NEWHAVEN
Re: Re: Re: Albion DVD

jmc said:
could do, is hi8 the one you can play through a normal VHS with the cassette thingy? (sorry used to using mini DV)...
Yeah thats the one.Any help?
Hope I can be of assistance.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Re: Re: Re: Re: Albion DVD

DAVEYBOY said:
Yeah thats the one.Any help?
Hope I can be of assistance.

Yeah could do, hold onto it (silly I know) could use it depending on what else I got - that kind of personal stuff is what I'm looking for.... along with as many goals I can cram onto a disc.....

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
For anyone that has not seen JMC's compiled DVD - It is absolutely superb, unmissable in fact !!

It made Trotster cry three times in the first half hour - REM's everybody hurts over the top of the Hereford game fits perfectly.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Got mine thru the post today, cheers JMC!

Bunged it on straight away (love days off during the week) and sat there enthralled for an hour and 45 mins! It has all the highs since Doncaster and is well edited and the music just adds to the atmos of the images. Should be rightly proud of that JMC m8.

Not sure about Trotsters and BAG's head banging efforts in the limo going to Cardiff though ;)

Anyone who's got a DVD and doesn't have a copy then shame on you, you're missing out on an Albion treat.

Grizz

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got mine today as well and watching it on the work laptop this very moment, absolute CLASS

Thanks JMC, truly Marvellous Scenes

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sounds quality. PM sent.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
PM sent, that sounds brilliant

poke

Oct 19, 2003
got mine is the post today.

cheers JMC

its well good, definetly worth a fiver

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have PMd JMC but in case it hasnt worked!!!!

How do I get hold of one of those DVDs????

Also I have quite a few Albion videos myself including

Hereford 1-1 90 mins

Most compilations of seasons 88-89 thru to last season at the Goldstone, including extended BBC highlights such as Liverpool at home in the cup and Man Ure at home in the old league cup on ITV circa 1992/3.

Plus full 90 mins of said Liverpool home game, plus 90 mins of 2-2 draw (no commentary tho) at Anfield and 90 mins of 1983 win at Anfield in FA cup - quality of that isnt great tho but might be worth a look?

Also have ITV(?) highlights of Newcastle 3 Albion 1 - but again the quality isnt great.

And other odds and sods such as news items at the time (89-97) and things.

Regards

TMLS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here