Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion DVD Shop now open!

Wondergull said:
I just got an e/mail to confirm delivery? My work e/mail has been down all afternoon so thay might explain the delay?

I only sent them out around 4pm and then updated the order status so the email would have been sent around 4.15. As long as you got it - it means I won't have to keep posting on thsi thread to say when I have shipped batches.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I've ordered a FA Cup Box set and set up a paypal thingy from scratch.

Seeing as I think working out how to get an avatar is the height of of my technological ambition - you might want to check I haven't ballsed this up.

Hannibal smith said:
I've ordered a FA Cup Box set and set up a paypal thingy from scratch.

Seeing as I think working out how to get an avatar is the height of of my technological ambition - you might want to check I haven't ballsed this up.

If your email address relates to a retro toy of the soccer variety then I got it fine a couple of minutes ago! ;)

Thanks - just done a compilation order :clap: :clap: :clap:

E

enigma

Let us know how much you raise for alive and kicking- great idea by the way. :clap:

Another 7 orders just about to be posted. Here is the running total :-

Compilations left 11
FA Cup Sets left 7

Compilations sold 19
FA Cup Sets sold 14

Money raised so far for A&K = £197

As for cheques, I will try and sort something out after I have dealt with all Paypal orders. It gets very confusing if I get money from all kinds of sources at the same time.

And DVD-RW and +RW are not recordable - they are rewriteable!
:lol:

Just a note to say that it looks like the system has chewed up a few orders as I have more Paypal payments than orders on the system. Not a problem as I can ship orders from the Paypal emails. It just means that some orders may not be shipped until later today. Sorry if that is you - not too sure what has happened. It seems to have happened to 5 users.

That's what happens when you use Open Siurce software! :dunce:

OK - after swearing at my Commerce software, I have managed to extract the people whose money arrived but whose order didnt. All orders placed are now at the mercy of the Royal Mail.

There are now 5 FA Cup sets and 5 compilations left meaning that I have sold 16 FA Cup sets and 25 compilations for a total so far of £285 for A&K.

What I will try and do in the next few days is get more disks ready to sell such as the Liverpool game as well as a few others. Once I have broken the back of Paypal orders and got a good range of stock, I will offer the disks to cheque & Postal Order payers. I dont want to start taking cheques now and then more when other disks are available as I want to minimise the number of trips to the bank and the confusion of what is my money and what is A&K money.

Keep an eye out for a new thread in a couple of days when I have other disks for sale. In the mean time, feel free to order the current ones if you havent already done so.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I made it as far as Paypal but it is putting $0.00 for shipping and handling? There is nowhere for me to add shipping charges. I'm guessing about 1.50 - 2.00 pounds should cover cost to Canada.

Any suggestions?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should we expect a confirmation email for orders made yesterday, sometime later today? I just know mine was one of the "lost" ones!

Icy Gull said:
Should we expect a confirmation email for orders made yesterday, sometime later today? I just know mine was one of the "lost" ones!

If you were one of the five lost ones then you won't get an email. But all orders have been sent so you should get yours by Friday at the latest. If you want to PM me your name, I'll let you know if you were a missing one.

driddles said:
I made it as far as Paypal but it is putting $0.00 for shipping and handling? There is nowhere for me to add shipping charges. I'm guessing about 1.50 - 2.00 pounds should cover cost to Canada.

Any suggestions?

I couldn't set it up to add an extra shipping option. Don't worry - just place the order and I'll send it anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here