Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion dreams

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Do you ever have them?

I dreamed that we were playing Palace at the Goldstone, last night. It was packed, 36,000 fans in there, but couldn't get in the North Stand cos I only found out that the game was on at the last minute. Ended up watching the game from 'above' the pitch, kind of an aerial view. Very strange. Can't remember the score, strangely.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I played for The Albion vs Man Utd about 6 months ago.

We lost 3-1, but I got a standing ovation from both sets of fans. It has turned out to be my one and only appearance in the stripes. I wait with great excitement for my next appearance.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Barrel of Fun said:
I played for The Albion vs Man Utd about 6 months ago.

We lost 3-1, but I got a standing ovation from both sets of fans. It has turned out to be my one and only appearance in the stripes. I wait with great excitement for my next appearance.

Marvellous scenes :clap2:

If only you could do screen-grab style things of your dreams! Although God knows what would end up coming out of my head :eek:

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I played for The Albion against Spurs at WHL.. although the pitch sloped from left to right. I woke up before the final whistle.. it was 1-0 to us at the time.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Meade's_Ball said:
Do you have a lot of dreams about men with unstubbled 12 year old boy-faces?

I do.

I also have dreams about El-Abd's legs. Does that make me sound less weird?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ginadim said:
I also have dreams about El-Abd's legs. Does that make me sound less weird?

is that legs after he has theatrically hurled himself to the ground after being shot from the Withdean Sniper, or just generally

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
have played for the stripes many times , normally get a last minute winner .
Or another re-occuring dream is being on a packed terrace with loads of singing and a last minute winner.

Last edited:

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I scored the winning goal for Albion, in the last minute of the game, against Palace at Selhurst Park, then waved to my girlfriend, Rachel Stevens, who was in the crowd and who had promised me a sleepless night if I scored the winning goal in the last minute.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
eastlondonseagull said:
Do you ever have them?

I dreamed that we were playing Palace at the Goldstone, last night. It was packed, 36,000 fans in there, but couldn't get in the North Stand cos I only found out that the game was on at the last minute. Ended up watching the game from 'above' the pitch, kind of an aerial view. Very strange. Can't remember the score, strangely.

I was there. It was 2-1 to us.

unnameable said:
I scored the winning goal for Albion, in the last minute of the game, against Palace at Selhurst Park, then waved to my girlfriend, Rachel Stevens, who was in the crowd and who had promised me a sleepless night if I scored the winning goal in the last minute.

and then you woke up

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I had a dream where I was playing pool in Beiderbecks (?) (that pool bar/pub thing that used to be in the Lanes) against Tom Hark from Preston Park and the winner got to see Brighton at Northampton recently. Does that count?

(and I've never met THPP in real life, either!)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Albion dreams

Trufflehound said:
I was there. It was 2-1 to us.
Did you get a programme?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
unnameable said:

The two-timing little bitch:censored: She promised me that too.

Ansty Seagull

Oct 5, 2005
Ansty
Forget how many times I have dreamt that Smith did. I have dreamt that I was indeed Gordon and tucked it away. That was 24 yrs ago and it still recurs. Any known cures?

1066gull

Plenty. But I rarely remember many of them.

Can recall playing well a lot with Tiny Cox, I must have an unhealthy obsession with him??? :jester:

I tend to have a lot of dreams about more realistic stuff, like going to college but sometimes or occasionally weird stuff happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here