Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion commentry this afternoon

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Hey,

i know this will probably be fixtures but here goes anyway. i just tried to test the commentry online for this afternoons game and it keeps on asking me for a "Media rights accuquisition" and a username and password to listen to it.
anyone got any ideas if there is a way around this so i can listen to the game later?

Cheers

Alex

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Switch it off and............ :jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Get a radio?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lord Bracknell said:
Not round my way.

104.5 over most of East Sussex.

95.3 in Brighton.

I believe he lives near Horsham. :) Anyway he might like the Surrey game.

Last edited:

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Happened to me last away match. This is their response to my email. If you can make any sense of it, good luck.

Many thanks for your email; I'm sorry that you are experiencing
problems with the service that you are trying to access.

As the Brighton commentary went out normally we will not be offering any refunds.

It would appear that the problems you are experiencing may be
connected to the application of Digital Rights Management (DRM)
software to the content of the site. We applied Microsoft DRM
technology to the site content in order to protect the digital rights
of your club. DRM technology is designed to prevent the copying and file sharing of the digital content.

DRM technology requires you to have the most up-to-date versions of system software such as Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer, it also requires your computer set up to be correct, so that none of the software or settings are conflicting.

As there are a large number of issues that may be causing the
problems on your computer, the best advice we can offer is to direct you to our help page. Contained in the help page are descriptions of how to solve a number of different problems that may have occurred, please click on the following link to access the help page;

http://www.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Help

We have found that the vast majority of subscribers with technical problems have managed to view the content with no problems once they have worked through the advice contained in the help page.

(It may also be useful to look at the help page contained on your
clubs website.)If you still can't resolve the technical issues you are experiencing then please contact us again, please mark the subject of this reply to be 'DRM1' so that we can identify your email correctly.

Best regards,

Seagulls World Web Support

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Just turned the radio on and there is a take that concert on :angry: :angry: :angry:

I want to know the line up not hear that crap :angry:

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
Gully no 1 said:
lol thanks ill take a look at that help page see if i can find a solution although i dont actually have a seagulls world subscription, lol :lolol:

Think for the last month or two, they have protected the commentary using DRM (Digital Rights Management) and the username and password its asking for is your Seagulls World details. Therefore those of us not members of Seagulls cannot listen to the commentary.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Gully no 1 said:
lol thanks ill take a look at that help page see if i can find a solution although i dont actually have a seagulls world subscription, lol :lolol:

Be thankful for the times you got it free and pay up now:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You can get Albion commentary all the way to Bournemouth on 104.8 fm. :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Will I be able to hear it on digital radio?? ???

Also, why is the SCR website soooo shit?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Yep they have at last got around to locking the backdoor that oh so many of us have been sneeking a listen through for the last oh whatever years.... With PTV's ability I am sure the'll forget to shut and lock it again soon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here