Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Boss May Reassess Nicolas

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Rubbish - there is no way you can describe Fraser as lightweight, he is one of the hardest tackling of our youth team and is capable of winning a few headers, in marked contrast to Nicolas. I have seen them about 6 or 7 times this season in their FA youth cup run, reserve games and pree-seasons friendlies. How many times have you seen them? ???

Robinson scored for fun in the same league - cant take too much from it

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
i think every one is putting to much hope on these youngsters - normally out of the youth ranks your lucky to get 2 players who are able to play 1st team football - Lynch has proven himself - Gatting looked another year or two away from being a first team player, robinson has vanished - and a being strong in a challenge and a yard sharper in front of goal at youth level is a major difference to 1st team level.

caz

Aug 10, 2005
London Irish said:
Rubbish - there is no way you can describe Fraser as lightweight, he is one of the hardest tackling of our youth team and is capable of winning a few headers, in marked contrast to Nicolas. I have seen them about 6 or 7 times this season in their FA youth cup run, reserve games and pree-seasons friendlies. How many times have you seen them? ???

You don't have to be big to be a good footballer, they may be ok in youth games, but not ready yet. Nicolas is a very good footballer not a hoofer, with the right players around him, we should if he stays, see some good football. oops forgot MM do'es not like good players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here