Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Artworks

MarkSWalker

Jan 13, 2012
Evening All

Have you seen these on ebay......very cool....follow links!

<mod edit. No Mark - actually not cool. We don't particularly like people coming on here spamming, trying to sell their tat. If you want to advertise on the site, you can sponsor a stuck thread at the top of the page to do so. It will cost you fifty notes. PM [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], if you're interested. >

Last edited by a moderator:

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
They're terrible. The Buckley one makes him look like an out-of-focus giant, whilst the colour scheme in the Vicente one just makes him look all washed out. Also, might be a bit pedantic, but the shadows on both of them aren't true reflections of the player's pose - Vicente's in particular.

What's a digital art print anyway - just something someone's knocked up on Microsoft Paint?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
sorry I won't be bidding on your artwork, thanks for signing up though :wave:

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Actually, just looked at the seller's other items. The Jess Ennis one is laughably poor - for some reason, she's hurdling a miniature Tower Bridge, yet her knee is plowing through one of the towers....

It's amazing what tat some people will try and flog on ebay these days....

Isn't the Vicente item a reworking of the photograph that appears on The Sun's website with the tag Copyright 2012 News Group Newspapers Ltd and/or its licensors. No use without permission. Contact enquiries@nisyndication.com ?

Brighton 2 Portsmouth 0 | The Sun |Sport|Football

How much did The Sun charge you for the use of the image?

It must have cost you a fortune to use the Olympic Rings on the Jessica Ennis item. The IOC very touchy about that sort of thing.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
It must have cost you a fortune to use the Olympic Rings on the Jessica Ennis item. The IOC very touchy about that sort of thing.

Not to mention the "London 2012" in the top left corner another copyright infringement. Unless of course he has paid for the use.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5118938 said:
I think hans kraay just removed the links to his items from this thread

No I mean on actual eBay, not on here. I was searching through for the items to see how bad they were and found the seller. He had 4 items listed, as I clicked on each item it said no longer avaliable and he has nothing listed for sale now.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Looks like they have sold. I still had the Mo Farah one open in a tab, when I refreshed it, it changed to ended, went for £12 which was the buy it now price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here