Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Annouce Worthing Friendly

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fixtures or non-fixtures, Worthing Friendly is good news :thumbsup:

I personally think it's a bit of a waste of time, they won't challenge us and it's a bit of an irrelevance if any of our players do well. Hawkins and McLeod looked top class against them last year, that probably tells it's only story.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I personally think it's a bit of a waste of time, they won't challenge us and it's a bit of an irrelevance if any of our players do well. Hawkins and McLeod looked top class against them last year, that probably tells it's only story.

For sure it's fairly worthless in sporting terms. But it's a traditional pre-season meat-up, and a chance to give Worthing a decent pay-day (mind you, they'd have an even bigger one if they sorted out the bar properly tho, maybe added a barbecue in the garden etc etc.) Not the same going to Crawley somehow. Probably cos its Crawley.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As has happened in the past when there have been fixtures on 2 nights running there has been a mix of 1st team and youth played in each game. I think this is a clear indication that the club have listened to the numbers of fans and acted accordingly.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Havant, on the Tuesday night. I thought it was on the 12th.

I fancy that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't it better to have a few 1st teamers , reserves and youths playing this friendly than not at all ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here