Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Ale

Sep 1, 2010
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Harveys Launch Albion Ale

:drink::drink::drink:

Sounds like my kinda drink

Ale.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
500ml? What's that in real money?

A pint, with a bit spilt.

OOps, meant to reply, rather than edit your post!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is it in PLASTIC bottles? Won't presumably be sold on the concourses otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I've still got two unopened (!) bottles of Beckets Albion Bitter, brewed in 1983 to celebrate our appearance in the Cup Final - As Beckets Beer was pretty well undrinkeable in 1983 (Hence the Brewery no longer exists), I'm pretty sure it wont have improved with age.
IMG_0477 (677x1024).jpg

:amex:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I've still got two unopened (!) bottles of Beckets Albion Bitter, brewed in 1983 to celebrate our appearance in the Cup Final - As Beckets Beer was pretty well undrinkeable in 1983 (Hence the Brewery no longer exists), I'm pretty sure it wont have improved with age.
View attachment 25799

:amex:

No wonder, the ale was shipped from Portslade to Horsham bishopric to be bottled. That's not going to do the ale any good.

seagull9

Feb 27, 2005
Burgess Hill
Why have they decided to only sell it in Harvey`s shop or at the stadium ? surely they should be looking to sell it in more places. Harvey`s a bad choice in my opinion as I think another local brewer would have made more money for the club and the charity, Harveys is the most expensive beer in Sussex and again in my opinion not always the best.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Why have they decided to only sell it in Harvey`s shop or at the stadium ? surely they should be looking to sell it in more places. Harvey`s a bad choice in my opinion as I think another local brewer would have made more money for the club and the charity, Harveys is the most expensive beer in Sussex and again in my opinion not always the best.

What, like Dark Star? This isnt a BAHA official ale. Dark Star can do the same if it wants.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here