Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 9/1 Third Favourites To Be Champions

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Unreal. We've played two of the weakest sides in the division. I'd be very surprised if Doncaster and Pompey aren't in the relagation mix this season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Unreal. We've played two of the weakest sides in the division. I'd be very surprised if Doncaster and Pompey aren't in the relagation mix this season.
Yep, I'd avoid 9/1 like the plague!
Though I think Doncaster didn't look a bad side, actually. Portsmouth were rubbish. But Cardiff and Blackpool will give a better indication of where we truly are in this division.
Though if we get 4-6 points from those two 9/1 might not be available any more. :lol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would be happy to have eight points this time next week. I think Blackpool and Cardiff will be very tough. There is no way we should be 9-1 at this stage.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Crazy early season odds. Still think we'll be upper mid table, way too early to judge though. Once the transfer window is closed and we've played a few more games then it'll far easier to gauge

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Don't seem like great odds to me, I'd want nearer 15s. Anyway, don't listen to me, I'm the world's least successful better of all time I think

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
9/1 is saying if you think we have a 10% chance, then it's on the money.

Personally, I'd say that we ( along with many others ) would be around a 6% chance to actually win it, which would represent odds of around 16/1.

Not sticking up for the bookies, but at the end of the day it's a business, and just like the Sunderland ticket prices, you either take it or leave it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here