Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 1/100 to be promoted

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surprised they haven't just closed the book on our promotion with odds like that.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I know because we support brighton we are always fearing the worst. But, if you saw another team in another divison so far ahead we would take it for granted them being champions. Soon this will be reality for us with results like todays.

Throughout the season i put the odd £20 and £10 on us to win the league and now stand to win a tidy £700! :D

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
mine was done online so i would have thought they will do

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Or take the 1/33 on offer at Coral!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've got £1200 coming when we win the league. Got 8/1 in September. All I'm thinking is will the bookies pay out early?

when/if we're confirmed as champions then they will pay out, not before!!

got a fiver on 16/1 at the start plus 2.50 e/w

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Apparently you don't see many bookies riding bikes

I was in Betfred yesterday and Fred Done was moaning that Cheltenham had cost their firm around £40 million, saying also that they don't have accountants like a normal business and they've had a bad week. BAD WEEK? What about the people in Japan that have lost absolutely everything after the earthquake and tsunami? Their families, their homes, all their possessions? That's a reality check. Bookmakers need to get a f***ing grip and stop being such greedy bastards all the time. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here