Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albert Jarrett

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
thedonkeycentrehalf said:

Look at Carole (even if he wasn't at his best today) and see what a good winger can do for the team (rather than himself) and then look at Albert - no comparison.
So tell me why Albie was named MOM then..........

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
We've all seen many a dodgy MoM decision from the sponsors over the years. Must be all that booze in hospitality.:drink:

As proved in this thread many (including the sponsors) thought he was MoM and I hope he enjoys the bottle of Asti Spumante he was given. I just don't think that he will get too many more but I would be more than happy to be proved wrong.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
We've all seen many a dodgy MoM decision from the sponsors over the years. Must be all that booze in hospitality.:drink:

You've just weakened your case in the debate with that remark. You were putting your opinion really well up to then.

For what it's worth I think Alby is coming on in leaps and bounds and doing all that's asked of him.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
You've just weakened your case in the debate with that remark. You were putting your opinion really well up to then.

For what it's worth I think Alby is coming on in leaps and bounds and doing all that's asked of him.

Yorkie - quoting me out of context! The first comment was throwaway (humour if you like hence the smilie). Read the second paragraph for my normal reasoned comment.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
He has improved his all round game a lot but he still does not have an end product.

But he is keeping Frutos out so he must be doing something right.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brightonfan_86 said:
I'm very pleased for Albert Jarrett, i think he will score very soon and he has got a great cross on him and he has got alot of skill.

He was the only player last season in our team to score against Crewe.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's our very own AJ :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
tommy boy said:
paul reid

Aplogise; I thought the home game was 3-0 when in fact it was 3-1.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Albert has come on in leaps and bounds and will be a very influential player for us this season if he keeps this up... I agree with the comments about his lack of end product, but he is getting better at this as well, IMHO...

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Taylors Dummy said:
Does he think he's Micheal Johnson? Shouldn't he look down at the ball now and again. Nezt he'll be wearing gold boots!!:p :lolol:

Glad someone else think he runs like Micheal Johnson...very upright...bloody quick, those Cov defenders couldnt catch him. Keep it up Albert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here