Alan Pardew

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
he can't have long left thats for sure

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Although I hate his guts and want him to go. Sacking Pardew and getting a new manager in at Charlton will more than likely mean a recall for Fleetwood from his loan spell (I would have thought).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Will he try his old arguement about league position not reflecting which is the best team in the league ? :tosser:

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
As a Charlton supporter I have watched some rubbish-the years at Upton Park being high on the list, but nothing, nothing compares with the performance I witnessed at the Valley yesterday. Defensively inept-nothing in midfield and the threat of Ms Marple uup front.
I think that Pardew is an honest man who has lost the plot royally-on paper it is not a bad squad that should at least be able to get mid table annonymity instead we face a relegation struggle. I think he needs to take total resposibility for this and go.
Who might replace him-Curbs to return is the obvious one but I cant see that-make no mistake he has been hurt by the West Ham debacle and I think he will lick his wounds and return to the Premier. Remember that one of his weaknesses at the time of the England rumours that undermined him for the post was that he never managd in Europe etc. Taking us on in crisis would hardly be seen as developmental for his career.
There is some talk of Kinsella a real midfield star from the mid 90's for us who is currently on the Coaching staff.
Whatever happens there needs to be a dramatic change in our fortunes and soon otherwise we will be down in your division-a la Bradford,Wednesday, Leeds etc etc.
Saw the Leicester game-really enjoyed the 2nd Half and a terrific result for you yesterday. Lets hope you have turned a corner perhaps you might not be in the Division if we visit........................:thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You won't go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here