Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Ball Joke

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Questions when you quote how many people have viewed the thread you do know the rest of us know you are constantly clicking in and out of it to get the view count up?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
Questions when you quote how many people have viewed the thread you do know the rest of us know you are constantly clicking in and out of it to get the view count up?

If only that was so Les. Its like a road crash I`m afraid we know we shouldn`t but we cannot help having a peep.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Questions said:
If only that was so Les. Its like a road crash I`m afraid we know we shouldn`t but we cannot help having a peep.

So the proof you have for the amount of times the rest of us view your thread is?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Questions said:

Or girls under the age of 16 in swim suits:jester:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
So the proof you have for the amount of times the rest of us view your thread is?

The money trouble thread - posts 48 views 1200

People wanted to read that one as well. Just the way it is old boy. You might despair but you had a look at The Alan Ball joke one hoping to be outraged didn`t you.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Actually to be fare I think people open the thread to read the disapproval over what they think is obviously going to be a bad taste joke.

No joke but still plenty of disapproval.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
image001ye4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here