Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Al Qaeda's call for Spain to Iraq Islam

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
If we, the West, didn't feel the necessity to interfere in other country's affairs the world would actually be a more peaceful place.

Afghanistan: What business was it of ours? Let the Taleban run the country until the Afghans get fed up and overthrow them.

Iraq: What business was it of ours if Saddam was a nasty piece of work? The Iraqis could always have overthrown him if they wanted a change. There have been plenty of other situations where change has come from within.

Israel/Palestine: Let them sort out their own problems. The USA (and the UK) should be completely neutral on the subject.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Why is everyone getting worked up over what is basically a restatement of Al Qaeda dogma. There's nothing new in this.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Voroshilov said:
Why is everyone getting worked up over what is basically a restatement of Al Qaeda dogma. There's nothing new in this.

Because we have no idea at all how deep these sentiments run within our own people and no idea who are own people are anymore.

There was an item on the news last night about a student who was kidnapped by hezbollocks in Beruit. He called a student friend with connections to Hezbollocks and they released him. WTF is someone with those sorts of connections doing in the country in the first place?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I'm a bit confused. Does "Spain to Iraq" include us in good old Blighty do you suppose? Or does the English channel make us exempt?

Is there an Al Qaeda customer care line I can phone to get more information? ("You are held in a queue of infidel dogs and will be answered shortly).

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I'm surprised it's taken them this long to come out with a statement like this - I don't know what the solution is, but surely blindly blowing the shit out of Lebanon is only going to cause more retribution and more hatred towards Israeli and its compatriots?

HampshireSeagulls said:
And this is the problem. We are fighting a force which does not recognise surrender or ceasefire, and recognises no rules other than their own. There are no such thing as non-combatants, there are no means or methods that they cannot or should not use. We are only able to hold the moral high ground of "warfighting by rules" until our position is made untenable by their actions. Then we have to approach the entire situation as a combined force, gloves off, with only one outcome. Do you really think that we are strong enough to face this eventuality? You have to be prepared for things to be done in your name that horrify and sicken you, and you have to suspend your own moral position for the greater good. If you cling on to morals and rules, you will lose, and they know this. Unpalatable, but required.

"Morality"? :lolol:

How many "non-combatants" did we kill in Iraq again?

How many "non-combatants" are being currently killed by the US-UK backed Israeli war machine in Lebanon?

What "moral high ground" are you talking about? How many tons of munitions do we dump on Arabs from this very nice high strategic position?

What "morality" would you have us abandon given the bloody crimes we are already complicit in?

Al Quada are a tiny criminal fringe group like Zarqawi's mob whose influence has been massively overstated by Bush/Blair to justify their murderous policies in the Middle East. They need to be bigged up by Bush/Blair so everyone will suspend any critical faculties and blindly get behind our war machine.

Bush/Blair NEED Al Quada. Everything these bungling idiots have done since 9/11 has been calculated to increase sympathy for these fundamentalist criminals throughout the Middle East and in Islamic communities in the west - and they have suceeded brilliantly in that. If Al Quada weren't around, western intelligence would have to find some other Bond villain to publicise and help multiply to scare us all.

So Al Quada are not in favour of a cease-fire in Lebanon? Big shock that! The real question we should be asking is how much are Israel's murderous policies increasing support for Al Quada throughout the world - and how much danger that could now be posing to the likes of you and me.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
"Spain to Iraq"

I thought these tossers wanted the whole world to be adhering to their medieval ways.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
eastlondonseagull said:
I'm surprised it's taken them this long to come out with a statement like this - I don't know what the solution is, but surely blindly blowing the shit out of Lebanon is only going to cause more retribution and more hatred towards Israeli and its compatriots?

nuke the whole region

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Dougal said:
nuke the whole region

Israel has nukes too. We'd get nuked back. Great solution! :jester:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
London Irish said:

How many "non-combatants" are being currently killed by the US-UK backed Israeli war machine in Lebanon?

What "moral high ground" are you talking about? How many tons of munitions do we dump on Arabs from this very nice high strategic position?

What "morality" would you have us abandon given the bloody crimes we are already complicit in?

Al Quada are a tiny criminal fringe group like Zarqawi's mob whose influence has been massively overstated by Bush/Blair to justify their murderous policies in the Middle East. They need to be bigged up by Bush/Blair so everyone will suspend any critical faculties and blindly get behind our war machine.

Bush/Blair NEED Al Quada. Everything these bungling idiots have done since 9/11 has been calculated to increase sympathy for these fundamentalist criminals throughout the Middle East and in Islamic communities in the west - and they have suceeded brilliantly in that. If Al Quada weren't around, western intelligence would have to find some other Bond villain to publicise and help multiply to scare us all.

So Al Quada are not in favour of a cease-fire in Lebanon? Big shock that! The real question we should be asking is how much are Israel's murderous policies increasing support for Al Quada throughout the world - and how much danger that could now be posing to the likes of you and me.

Agree, totally.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
London Irish said:

Whatever you think of Bush and Blair, the fact remains is that they were elected democratically (for all the imperfections of that system).

Al Qaeda are a bunch of self-appointed murderers. Bush and Blair have or had at least a majority of the people who voted behind them. Whether or not Bush and Blair are morally righteous or not, they have some mandate from their countries.

Nor can you argue that Al Qaeda are just a fringe bunch of wackos. They and their adherents killed more than 2000 people in New York, more than 50 people in London and close to 150 in Madrid.

They have money, means and media access.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
crasher said:
Whatever you think of Bush and Blair, the fact remains is that they were elected democratically (for all the imperfections of that system).

Al Qaeda are a bunch of self-appointed murderers. Bush and Blair have or had at least a majority of the people who voted behind them. Whether or not Bush and Blair are morally righteous or not, they have some mandate from their countries.

Except Bush didn't get in democratically at all, did he? Bush is a self-appointed murderer. He cheated his way into power and has got the whole world into a whole lot of shit.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
eastlondonseagull said:
Except Bush didn't get in democratically at all, did he? Bush is a self-appointed murderer. He cheated his way into power and has got the whole world into a whole lot of shit.

Millions of people voted for him. You might not like him (and nor do I) but he's the President America wanted. I don't ever recall Osama Bin Laden standing for election.

crasher said:
Millions of people voted for him. You might not like him (and nor do I) but he's the President America wanted. I don't ever recall Osama Bin Laden standing for election.

Do you think it matters to a mother of an incinerated child whether the murderer was democratically elected or not?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
London Irish said:
Do you think it matters to a mother of an incinerated child whether the murderer was democratically elected or not?

So you are against war in all situations? You would not have fought WWII because children would, inevitably have been killed?

crasher said:
Nor can you argue that Al Qaeda are just a fringe bunch of wackos. They and their adherents killed more than 2000 people in New York, more than 50 people in London and close to 150 in Madrid.

They have money, means and media access.

The 7/7 bombers are a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

All these British men were radicalised by the west's appalling policies in the Middle East. They looked around to find someone who was fighting back against that - and who did Bush-Blair and the entire western media tell them that was? Al Qaeda!

We know there is evidence that then two of the gang then went to get some training at a AQ camp for a couple of months in early 2005.

But what you have to decide is, what was the trigger of their murderous attacks on Londoners?

Was it Bush-Blair's policies or Al Qaeda's direction?

For me, it was undoubtedly BOTH these things - so that's why we have to get rid of BOTH Al Qaeda and Bush-Blair and their programme of radicalising the entire Muslim world against us!

crasher said:
So you are against war in all situations? You would not have fought WWII because children would, inevitably have been killed?

Utterly shit parallel. Saddam was contained and broken, not conquering the world like Hitler. And what parts of the world are Hezbollah conquering, apart from trying to get invaders off their own land?

For you justifying the deaths of innocent Iraqi and Lebanese civilians in these circumstances is morally depraved.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
London Irish said:
For me, it was undoubtedly BOTH these things - so that's why we have to get rid of BOTH Al Qaeda and Bush-Blair and their programme of radicalising the entire Muslim world against us!

It is both those things - but you're wrong about getting rid of Bush/Blair - Al Qaeda and their religious mutiny are the ones mentally arming their people against the rest of the non muslim world...Bush and Blair will be replaced by more politicians who will continue on attempting to rid the world of terrorists...infact if Blair were replaced now - whomever steps in would probably call all troops back home (under public request) and where would that leave us? With Al Qaeda blooming like a fungal spore...

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
crasher said:

Millions did vote for him, but not enough to get him into the White House. That's why he cheated. That muppet should not be in power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here