The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'll give you a big cuddle you nancy.:jester:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
And this is the problem. We are fighting a force which does not recognise surrender or ceasefire, and recognises no rules other than their own. There are no such thing as non-combatants, there are no means or methods that they cannot or should not use. We are only able to hold the moral high ground of "warfighting by rules" until our position is made untenable by their actions. Then we have to approach the entire situation as a combined force, gloves off, with only one outcome. Do you really think that we are strong enough to face this eventuality? You have to be prepared for things to be done in your name that horrify and sicken you, and you have to suspend your own moral position for the greater good. If you cling on to morals and rules, you will lose, and they know this. Unpalatable, but required.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
They're full of shit and annoyed that the attention has gone else where. Hopefully, this is meaningless.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Rely on God and fight your enemies...make yourselves martyrs."

Why don't you, you f***ing coward.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Anyone watched that documentry on that 16 year old Iranian girl who was hanged for chastity.It was rushed through the courts to hang her and had her age at 22.Her birth cert made her 16.What a bad cover up and appalling thing to do

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
algie said:
Anyone watched that documentry on that 16 year old Iranian girl who was hanged for chastity.It was rushed through the courts to hang her and had her age at 22.Her birth cert made her 16.What a bad cover up and appalling thing to do

Appalling. However, don't leap on the Islamic world too quickly.

http://web.amnesty.org/pages/deathpenalty-children-stats-eng

shows the breakdown of state executions of under-18s. It might surprise you.

She was hung from a crane by the neck for 45 minutes. Slow strangulation, whereas a proper "noose and gibbet" hanging is designed to break the neck. Slightly more humane, I suppose.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
f king idiots , anything for a good row.

Look , we dont give a f k about your stupid jihad , shove it up your arse. Most muslims live in europe in harmony and think you're all c* nts , stop trying to whip up sh8 t from extreemist idiots and do something better with your life.

Oh and by the way , not only are you all c* nts , you are all going to hell

:tosser: :tosser:

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
The irritating thing is that those of us with Palastinian sympathies, who think this whole thing is outrageious have to keep quite because of idiots like this.

They end up harming their own cause and offering Bush and his cronies carte blanche to bomb the f*** out of them.

Amazingly Hezbollah and Al Quida are swarn enemies, so why they are now brothers amazes me.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
tedebear said:
This worries me loads...like Americans and their save the world attitude but with fanatacism and guerillas...

If the US hadn't armed and supported most of these groups, then arguably they wouldn't be as strong as they are today!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
HampshireSeagulls said:
If the US hadn't armed and supported most of these groups, then arguably they wouldn't be as strong as they are today!

Exactly my point! They've got the weapons and now the "lets save everyone as our way of life is best" attitude....not good!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
f k the America knocking, these idiots wont be happy until its a muslim world . ..there will always be an excuse. it mentions spain used to be run my muslims 16th centary . . . f ing idits.

This is where we need to come out in a press release like they do , pretty much telling them to f * k off + explaining you're a sad old c* nt with 4 eyes who needs to get laid

w * kers

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Timbo said:
Rely on God and fight your enemies...make yourselves martyrs."

Why don't you, you f***ing coward.

Couldn't agree more. These cowardly bastards sit behind the scenes and brainwash young Muslim men to become suicide bombers and do their 'dirty work' for them. Disgusting

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Spain beat Iraq at football

" Al Queda calls on all young Muslims to rise up and fight a holy war and become martyrs and defeat the evil western infidels and to crush Spain in an almighty Jihad for inflicting pain and shame on our Muslim brothers "

f*** OFF YOU TOSSER AND GET A FECKING LIFE !.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here