Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aitor Cantalapiedra

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi HWT. Just arrived, having a drink at the hotel, then off to the ski rental shop shortly. The skiers dream of several days fresh snow, now sunny. Stunning scenery. I’d post a pic but my ipad and iphone never seem able to upload a pic to NSC .... too much data.

Screenshot_20191228-092431_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191228-092517_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191228-092547_Chrome.jpg

Hopefully this shoud help :)

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi AR. I’ve tried that for a couple of years, before that it worked. It still works on very basic images like a PL table or the Smellhurst main stand, but not photos. Too many colour pixels?

Hiya, if you cannot upload the actual image , take a screenshot of it, then it should upload.
I can never upload images, but doing the above does work for me :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hi HWT. Just arrived, having a drink at the hotel, then off to the ski rental shop shortly. The skiers dream of several days fresh snow, now sunny. Stunning scenery. I’d post a pic but my ipad and iphone never seem able to upload a pic to NSC .... too much data.

save as jpg or png, if still large resize copy of image to 50% or so first.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Evening Westy. You missed a crackimng game, but you're in a better place :wink:

I'm in a state of nervous anxiety about my trip to St Christoph on the 4th....but that's just me.

Hope you have very best conditions for tomorrow :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I long for the days when players were called Denis, Kenny, Frank...and Smith, Brown or Johnson. I can no long pronounce or remember most players in the PL, my brain’s simply not wired to. Indeed, half the time I’m not even sure it’s a person, a place or a medical condition. #Panini80

You could act like Trump and build a wall, near the cliffs.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Don't fake it and tell us that you took a pic that you acquired off a website. :clap2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Evening Westy. You missed a crackimng game, but you're in a better place :wink:

I'm in a state of nervous anxiety about my trip to St Christoph on the 4th....but that's just me.

Hope you have very best conditions for tomorrow :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Splash out on mobile data roaming just this once when you’re in Austria. WiFi doesn’t work in that hotel’s bedrooms. Otherwise we’ll miss your patronising NSC lectures (joking). Invoice the cost to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here