Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Airbrushing...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok, this morning I'm in the Argus.. wahoo!... no actually, I'm getting rinsed by a man from New Church Road about how ugly my band is... see page 11.

And I can't say I blame "Mr. Ashby".. That is possibly the worst picture of us ever and yes, we do look like we've just fallen from the Raggy Dolls bin. This, coupled with the fact that we're standing infront of the most "kind" photo of us just makes for a disaster.

But as they say... any publicity is good publicity... even if your singer does look like Sloth from the Goonies.

Abuse welcomed:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
See your playing in croydon in june, please shout some we hate palace chants out whilst your there.

p.s like the music

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Abuse welcomed:

OK, here goes...

You four are a talentless, tone-deaf, ten-thumbed noise-polluting sack of wee-wee. I've heard screeching brakes followed by a four-car pile-up sound more tuneful than you lot. And I'd still consider you lot to be pig-ugly if you were working as tyre-fitters who were a bit slow, let alone trying to achieve pretty-boy pop stardom.

That OK for starters?

Incidentally, are you coming to Tank's evening? I specifically moved the date to the 29th (from the initial preference of the 22nd) in order that Two Choices (first choice: switch off, second choice: firing squad - it's up to you) and their entourage could come along. TRUE.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
thumb-babyliss-pro-hairdressing-boar-bristle-brush-medium-small-1443.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
OK, here goes...

You four are a talentless, tone-deaf, ten-thumbed noise-polluting sack of wee-wee. I've heard screeching brakes followed by a four-car pile-up sound more tuneful than you lot. And I'd still consider you lot to be pig-ugly if you were working as tyre-fitters who were a bit slow, let alone trying to achieve pretty-boy pop stardom.

That OK for starters?

Incidentally, are you coming to Tank's evening? I specifically moved the date to the 29th (from the initial preference of the 22nd) in order that Two Choices (first choice: switch off, second choice: firing squad - it's up to you) and their entourage could come along. TRUE.

Oh we'll be there don't you worry... Might invite the Argus....... might not.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just checked out your Myspace. I like stuff a bit heavier but it sounds great and you have got some great reviews. Top work. Keep it up I reckon you could go far, sounds professional and you guys are obviously very serious about it. Nice one.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ok, this morning I'm in the Argus.. wahoo!... no actually, I'm getting rinsed by a man from New Church Road about how ugly my band is... see page 11.

And I can't say I blame "Mr. Ashby".. That is possibly the worst picture of us ever and yes, we do look like we've just fallen from the Raggy Dolls bin. This, coupled with the fact that we're standing infront of the most "kind" photo of us just makes for a disaster.

But as they say... any publicity is good publicity... even if your singer does look like Sloth from the Goonies.

Abuse welcomed:

How dare you call Ash a sloth. I am going to tell Becky!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here