Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

air hostess

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
They certainly are a strange bunch and one of those geeks has dyed blonde hair and thick dark eye brows:lolol: FREAKSSSSSS:lolol:

What a bunch of wankers. And they have the gall to claim they're not a band aimed at teenagers too. Are they really kidding themselves? :lolol:

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it... that pile of shite which passes for the current number 1 in the charts (some festering turd of a song called "Don't want you back" by a fucktard called Eammon (or something)).... does he really believe he's at number 1 for any reason other than the fact his record contains a huge amount of swearing?? :rolleyes:

Numpty.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Mr C said:

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it... that pile of shite which passes for the current number 1 in the charts (some festering turd of a song called "Don't want you back" by a fucktard called Eammon (or something)).... does he really believe he's at number 1 for any reason other than the fact his record contains a huge amount of swearing?? :rolleyes:

but i didn't buy it and i love swearing.

f*** f*** f*** f*** f***!

poke

Oct 19, 2003
have u seen who made that film

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Who cares wether they are good or bad? I took my 10 and 12 year old nieces to see them at Wembley Arena and to see those 2 little girls so happy and excited that they almosted fainted was more than worth the money. If any of you have kids or nieces/nephews who have such a passion for any artiste take them to see their heroes.you'll be glad you did I promise.
Remember how you felt when Wilkins scored in the last second in 1991? Or when Smith gave us the lead at Wembley? Or the final whistle at Hereford?
Mutiply that by 10 and that's how good you can make a child you love feel!
Matt, Charlie,James I thank you from the bottom of my heart.:clap2: :clap: :bounce: :clap2: :clap: :bounce: :flameboun :clap: :flameboun

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ziggy said:
Who cares wether they are good or bad? I took my 10 and 12 year old nieces to see them at Wembley Arena and to see those 2 little girls so happy and excited that they almosted fainted was more than worth the money. If any of you have kids or nieces/nephews who have such a passion for any artiste take them to see their heroes.you'll be glad you did I promise.
Remember how you felt when Wilkins scored in the last second in 1991? Or when Smith gave us the lead at Wembley? Or the final whistle at Hereford?
Mutiply that by 10 and that's how good you can make a child you love feel!
Matt, Charlie,James I thank you from the bottom of my heart.:clap2: :clap: :bounce: :clap2: :clap: :bounce: :flameboun :clap: :flameboun
and its not as though there the shittest of the pop empior(sp?) !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ah flashback - i kept singing this song in th glocster dint i!?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Mr C said:
I will stay online until you find it :clap:

Sorry Mr C, There isn't a browse section anymore where I can upload pictures from my hard drive. Haven't a clue how to leave a link to my documents. Maybe another time :cry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Terrace Dandy said:
I do have a very nice picture of a virgin air hostess, I must find it before I retire for the night.
how do you know shes a virgin? ???

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
ps
I am about to leave for a holliday with the above mentioned nieces. We will NOT be taking my CD player:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here