Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ah well - we're down!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Know how you feel, Darren Huckerby's not too chuffed either I bet.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's exactly why but isn't it nice when somebody snatches a player out from under Reading's nose ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
bhaexpress said:
That's exactly why but isn't it nice when somebody snatches a player out from under Reading's nose ?

It certainly is. It made my day.

:lolol: :lolol:

Looks like we will have to for our reserve target, Leon Knight. £350,000 should be enough.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WhitleyDennis said:
Looks like we will have to for our reserve target, Leon Knight. £350,000 should be enough.

Whitely, you should get a job writing jokes for Christmas crackers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It must be dawning on Coppout that having a rich chairman with money, that he won't let you spend, is a f*** of a lot more annoying than working for a chairman with no money.

We know how highly SC rated McKenzie

Well done Mad Jet Ski, I'm sure you've started Coppout on the road to disillusion with Reading, which is good :clap:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Icy Gull said:
It must be dawning on Coppout that having a rich chairman with money, that he won't let you spend, is a f*** of a lot more annoying than working for a chairman with no money.

We know how highly SC rated McKenzie

Well done Mad Jet Ski, I'm sure you've started Coppout on the road to disillusion with Reading, which is good :clap:

I have to agree with that. SC you made the wrong choice

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's just like Brentford all over again but with fair weather fans. Serves him right.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WhitleyDennis said:

Hey Witless, if you'd offered £350.000 you'd have got Mckenzie . Face it MadJetSki is not going to fund you any further. You are basically potless now.

I hope you do go up, because without funding it will be fun to watch Reading's impression of Wolves next season:jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent joke Whitless Dennis - I salute one of the few comedians in Reading.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh I dunno Beach, you need a great sense of humour to both live in and support Reading.

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
WhitleyDennis said:

I would not pay £350 for him dont rate him.........

I will find it quite amusing when all their decent players start dwindling away.........shit what am i saying, Brighton haven't
got any decent players......shame on me

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Royal said:
I would not pay £350 for him dont rate him.........

I will find it quite amusing when all their decent players start dwindling away.........shit what am i saying, Brighton haven't
got any decent players......shame on me

You're just pissed off because deep down, you know that your wannabe big club couldn't afford Mackenzie.

You certainly couldn't afford Knight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here