Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustin Battipiedi's return

Ashman

Jan 29, 2013
Hey! Days before I heard that Agustin Battipiedi is back in the squad after recovering from his injure. Did anyone hear something about it?

In case it's true, do you like him?

Uhm, I think he is a good player, hope he can help the team to reach the 6th position.

Bye.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
:facepalm:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Bumped into him and Calde in Cafe Koba the other day. Presumably they've just stayed mates though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hey! Days before I heard that Agustin Battipiedi is back in the squad after recovering from his injure. Did anyone hear something about it?

Uhm, I think he is a good player, hope he can help the team to reach the 6th position.

Bye.

Lol.

Hi Batti :wave:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Has Ziggy sent you to far back again Sam?

images

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Bye.

Do I like him? No, he is truly terrible and his performance against Southampton away was one of the worst single Brighton performances I have ever seen.

An experiment by Gus which failed, although your friend Baz's penalty in the FA Cup will always bring a smile to my face for its brilliance

Ashman

Jan 29, 2013
HAHA...don't be so cruel with me... although he is not a great player, i think he can be an useful sub...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Maybe you can get a local conference Prem gig and get into L2 for sure. Brighton are looking at Premiership standard youngsters these days I'm afraid, though I believe the club shop may be recruiting soon. Worth dropping a C.V. in maybe?

Ashman

Jan 29, 2013
Maybe you can get a local conference Prem gig and get into L2 for sure. Brighton are looking at Premiership standard youngsters these days I'm afraid, though I believe the club shop may be recruiting soon. Worth dropping a C.V. in maybe?

haha don't be so mean..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Batti... I'm sure you're a lovely bloke but at the end of the day you're not a particularly talented footballer, although I'm sure if you applied yourself you could make a decent impact at a conference south side, rather than dreaming of warming the bench for Brighton which these days simply isn't going to happen.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hi Batti

Do you know of Ulloa before he signed for Brighton?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=943]Chesney Christ[/MENTION] is better than u fella

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here