Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ages

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
19 and 20 in January ... feel like I'm getting old too fast.

Remember when I was 10 years old like it was yesterday.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Bobby's Gull said:
19 and 20 in January ... feel like I'm getting old too fast.

Remember when I was 10 years old like it was yesterday.

:lolol:

I still remember the day you were born like it was yesterday! :eek:

I'm 26 *cough* :cool:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'm 48. Now that I'm older I think it's wrong to chat up girls that are still at school, fortunately school finishes at half past three!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
57, but the days have been kind to me.

It was the weekends that did the bloody damage:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
27 I think.

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Kent Seagull said:
I'm 48. Now that I'm older I think it's wrong to chat up girls that are still at school, fortunately school finishes at half past three!

I'm 47. Kent Seagull's comments remind's me of an incident earlier this year. My 10 year old was doing Little Britain impersonation whilst we were talking to two women whilst awaiting serving in the fish & chip shop. One of the two said their son watches this too. I don't know why but I attributed this comment to the younger of the two women who I considered pretty fit & I would have put in her mid 20s. We had a bit of a laugh & that was that. A little while later my oldest son 15 pointed her out as being in the same year as her at school. Oh my god.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
33057 Seagull said:
I'm 47. Kent Seagull's comments remind's me of an incident earlier this year. My 10 year old was doing Little Britain impersonation whilst we were talking to two women whilst awaiting serving in the fish & chip shop. One of the two said their son watches this too. I don't know why but I attributed this comment to the younger of the two women who I considered pretty fit & I would have put in her mid 20s. We had a bit of a laugh & that was that. A little while later my oldest son 15 pointed her out as being in the same year as her at school. Oh my god.

Trouble with these young girls is, you still would if you were given half a chance! Loads of them look far older than they are!

Lots of women seem to like the older men too, theres a gorgeous busty 22 year old I see at work who makes a real fuss of me, while all the young lads chase really hard and get nowhere. Does my ego the world of good!

I suspect that it may be because she knows I'm married so she knows I'm not likely to try it on and become a pest like the young lads. I would though!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here