• I am sad and don't have a partner

Votes: 22 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
Is this the fit bird you've told us about in the other thread?

One text message about an ill-fitting dress doesn't constitute a relationship, let alone a partnership.

:lolol:

It does to me:blush: No she is 11 years younger than me, she's just 16. The girl I am seeing is nearly 18.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Starry said:
No. I know it.

This week my husband covered the toilets in cling fling and found it hysterical when, well. You know.

Not long ago he emptied the tube of toothpaste and replaced it with shaving foam.

Before that he painted MY bar of soap with clear nail polish.

He is 31.

I did those type of things when I was about 15.

That makes him a HERO, not an immature idiot looking to get cheap laughs at the expense of his family.

:thumbsup:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
5 and a half years difference between us. Not gonna say which way round as she might get upset...........oops.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Mrs Sonic is about 19 months older than me.

Hiney said:
That makes him a HERO, not an immature idiot looking to get cheap laughs at the expense of his family.

:thumbsup:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Women are soooo slow to grasp these things, aren't they, boys? Maybe when she is older and wiser, Starry will understand.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Starry said:
No. I know it.

This week my husband covered the toilets in cling fling and found it hysterical when, well. You know.

Not long ago he emptied the tube of toothpaste and replaced it with shaving foam.

Before that he painted MY bar of soap with clear nail polish.

He is 31.

I did those type of things when I was about 15.
Slightly O/T but I hate it when women go on about being more mature than men. Their only arguement is that men tend to have a more childish sense of humour than women, I find everything you wrote in that post amusing and on that basis i've got the maturity of an 8 year old. I'd rather equate maturity to how people react to a situation or another person, and after seeing female friends gossip and bitch about other women or simply cry when something doesn't go their way, on that basis women are less mature. There are exceptions of course

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Billy the Fish said:
Slightly O/T but I hate it when women go on about being more mature than men. Their only arguement is that men tend to have a more childish sense of humour than women, I find everything you wrote in that post amusing and on that basis i've got the maturity of an 8 year old. I'd rather equate maturity to how people react to a situation or another person, and after seeing female friends gossip and bitch about other women or simply cry when something doesn't go their way, on that basis women are less mature. There are exceptions of course

I am definitely a lot more mature and grown up than my husband in every sense of the meaning.

I'd ditch my friends if they spent all their time bitching, gossiping and crying!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think women often mistake seriousness for maturity. Maturity is knowing how to handle situations, not how to act like a boring twat all the time.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm 7 years younger and it's pretty good being a toy boy!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Les Biehn said:
I think women often mistake seriousness for maturity. Maturity is knowing how to handle situations, not how to act like a boring twat all the time.

I sometimes wish my husband was more of a boring twat instead of a hyperactive over grown child! ;)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Starry said:
I sometimes wish my husband was more of a boring twat instead of a hyperactive over grown child! ;)
If you're ever thinking of playing away I'm a bit of a boring twat, just read my posts. PM me if your phone number if you're up for it :thumbsup:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mrs Wanderer is 3 months younger, both born in 1971

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Billy the Fish said:
If you're ever thinking of playing away I'm a bit of a boring twat, just read my posts. PM me if your phone number if you're up for it :thumbsup:

Your asking a married women for an affair. I think that immediately rules you out of the boring category.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here