Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Afternoon Brighton

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I've not been asked to produce a Travel Voucher/Rail Ticket once yet this season. (despite spending £30 on Travel Vouchers).

So in answer to your question, you could probably just bunk it like huge numbers of people do.

Not that I condone fare evasion!

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
If you are a member of your Forum I would suggest you leave a message on there for any of your fans travelling down by car that there is no parking anywhere near the ground.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I'm going for the 2-2 also. Bound to be a few goals at either end.

Not if we are 2-0 down at haltime and bring it round to a 2-2 draw.

All the goals at one end!

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Hope you are all well and well done on your great start to the season.

As you can tell i am a West ham fan and i am traveling down for the match and staying for the whole weekend, Just a quick question really.. Will i need to book train ticket from Brighton to the ground? or is it only a couple quid on the day.

Appreciate the help and good luck for the rest of the season :)

The transport to and from their stadium is crap mate, best thing is if your team are winning and then the stadium will be half empty before the end. Assuming you're heading back to London by train afterwards I would make sure you know the last train times, it's a nightmare.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The transport to and from their stadium is crap mate, best thing is if your team are winning and then the stadium will be half empty before the end. Assuming you're heading back to London by train afterwards I would make sure you know the last train times, it's a nightmare.

Do f*** off you tedious little prick.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Whilst accepting that you are a Crystal Palace supporter and therefore only semi-literate, if you could actually READ his post.....he is staying here until Tuesday.

If you can ask your mum to read this clearly for you, could I also politely ask her, to tell you to f*** off back to your own clubs forum.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I've not been asked to produce a Travel Voucher/Rail Ticket once yet this season. (despite spending £30 on Travel Vouchers).

So in answer to your question, you could probably just bunk it like huge numbers of people do.

Not that I condone fare evasion!

This is the best option. Buy a travel voucher off Brighton and Hove Albion direct and they will either send it to you or send it via email. Costs about 1.50 or 2 quid....cant remember now. This will let you use either the buses or trains to and from the ground.

Or yes just bundle on the train with everyone else and pay nothing.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This is the best option. Buy a travel voucher off Brighton and Hove Albion direct and they will either send it to you or send it via email. Costs about 1.50 or 2 quid....cant remember now. This will let you use either the buses or trains to and from the ground.

Or yes just bundle on the train with everyone else and pay nothing.

or buy the voucher from the Club Shop in the City on the Saturday or Monday

Feb 14, 2010
Not sure what the dont drive post is about. There is plenty of parking in East Brighton. Coldean is 15 minutes walk from the ground. Driving the better option if you are heading back to London as the trains are not up to it yet. i also have to get back to London after a game and being stuck in a que for an hour or longer and then having to get to Brighton to change to get a train is too much. By the time you get to Brighton station, you can be almost back in london as getting out of coldean is easy as well. The nest step is getting people in authority to recognise this and open up the other areas of East Brighton for parking as well as improving the train service. Burying heads in sand about the transport is not the answer

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure what the dont drive post is about. There is plenty of parking in East Brighton. Coldean is 15 minutes walk from the ground. Driving the better option if you are heading back to London as the trains are not up to it yet. i also have to get back to London after a game and being stuck in a que for an hour or longer and then having to get to Brighton to change to get a train is too much. By the time you get to Brighton station, you can be almost back in london as getting out of coldean is easy as well. The nest step is getting people in authority to recognise this and open up the other areas of East Brighton for parking as well as improving the train service. Burying heads in sand about the transport is not the answer

He's staying in Brighton 'til Tuesday

Feb 14, 2010
He's staying in Brighton 'til Tuesday

yes mate but someone said to tell others there is no parking at the ground, which is not right. Driving with Falmer as it is, is really the best option when you have to travel to London after a game

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
Jump on the bus mate. Out of 5 trips to the Amex only had to pay once. Same on way back but you might have to queue a bit, not much.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
this twat must spend more time on our forum than his own.F.F.S Aquil

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Hope you are all well and well done on your great start to the season.

As you can tell i am a West ham fan and i am traveling down for the match and staying for the whole weekend, Just a quick question really.. Will i need to book train ticket from Brighton to the ground? or is it only a couple quid on the day.

Appreciate the help and good luck for the rest of the season :)

You going to St Mary's too (next Tues)? I may be attending both games and Albion may get the backlash after yet another Saints home win next Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here