Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Afternoon Brighton

West Ham Fan

Oct 11, 2011
Hope you are all well and well done on your great start to the season.

As you can tell i am a West ham fan and i am traveling down for the match and staying for the whole weekend, Just a quick question really.. Will i need to book train ticket from Brighton to the ground? or is it only a couple quid on the day.

Appreciate the help and good luck for the rest of the season :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Train ticket is a couple of quid on the day (Monday). Can be bought out of the ticket machine in Brighton station. Advice: get a train no later than an hour before kick-off else you'll be stuck in a stupidly long queue and most likely end up having to get a cab to make the start of the game.

West Ham Fan

Oct 11, 2011
I think you might be missing a trick if you're coming for the weekend.

The match is on a Monday night. :)

Staying all weekend and coming home Tuesday ;)
Train ticket is a couple of quid on the day (Monday). Can be bought out of the ticket machine in Brighton station. Advice: get a train no later than an hour before kick-off else you'll be stuck in a stupidly long queue and most likely end up having to get a cab to make the start of the game.

Thought so, Thanks for the heads up!

Score predictions? I personally reckon we will draw and with a random guess im going to go for 2-2

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Rather than queuing for the train you might find it easier to get the 25 bus from Brighton to the Amex.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Personally I wouldn't go near Brighton Station after 5.45. It'll be chile con CARNAGE.

Lush

Mods' Pet
If you're down for the weekend rather than rushing from work, get to the ground nice and early and have a few beers in your claret and blue lit concourse while supping on beers and watching West Ham videos on the screen. No. Expense. Spared.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Oh - and any reaction to this tweet from Nick Szczepanik in the Independent today?

"West Ham as tenants at Stratford will be an upscale version of Brighton at Withdean, only with no Amex on the horizon."

West Ham Fan

Oct 11, 2011
If you're down for the weekend rather than rushing from work, get to the ground nice and early and have a few beers in your claret and blue lit concourse while supping on beers and watching West Ham videos on the screen. No. Expense. Spared.

Plenty of that my friend

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
A cab will cost you about 10-15 quid I should think. Do remember if you go early to the ground to drink, that you can't come back out and get readmitted, even for a smoke. I think we will edge it 2-1. Enjoy the weekend and the game mate.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A cab will cost you about 10-15 quid I should think. Do remember if you go early to the ground to drink, that you can't come back out and get readmitted, even for a smoke. I think we will edge it 2-1. Enjoy the weekend and the game mate.

Unless of course he goes to Dicks bar? They let away fans in right?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Take the 25 bus from the Old Steine, takes you right to the ground and back to central Brighton after......no problemo.

D

Deleted member 18477

1-3 to west ham.

carew is a monster!

and nolan aint bad either...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here