Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After you've had a poo at work.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not had that feeling, but often worry about whether I am dropping an iceberg (9/10 of it lies below the waterline and big enough to sink the Titanic), that will need more than two or three flushes.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
You bastard!!! I have never given this a moments thought but will now be paraniod everytime I leave the bog...Then again I should not worry as I am pretty sure my shit smells of summer meadows!!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
oh dear:(

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Safeway said:
Do you ever get paranoid that you smell of poo when you come out? I've had this a couple of times and it makes me really self-concious. I make sure I wipe my bum properly and wash my hands but sometimes it seems like I've brought the smell out with me.

Anyone else get this?

No I have no problem I wipe
with toilet paper:blush: :blush: :shootself

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
It has certainly crossed my mind. It's the nice warm feeling around your starfish that seems to say "I know I'm a wholesome feeling of job-done, but I bring with me the aroma of poo".

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
i just had one

it stank

but, i can still smell my eau de toilete

but!!!!! their must be a slight smell of poo on me now?? i mean, i wipe my arse but i cant get rid of every remimant of shit can i???

i wonder???

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I don't like leaving deposits in the work environment as if someone comes in they can hear the splashes or at worst the breaking of wind as Mr turtle head exits the body!

Not nice!!

:lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sometimes, an afternoon poo is all i have to look forward to at work. I am also a very cautious one though and don't like the idea of people knowing i have gone for one. I hide a newspaper up my jumper sometimes. Which probably makes me look even more ridiculous. If i hear someone in the next cubicle, i stand completely still until they've done their business. The problem comes when you are next to a like-minded soul and are forced into a Mexican stand-off. I was in there for 35 minutes once.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Meade's_Ball said:
When i first go in, yes.
I also have certain seat-covering habits that i don't want them to hear.

I suggest your process is flawed.

Never enter a cubicle when the door of an adjoining cubicle is closed and locked. Then you won't find that you hear someone 'next door' before you've even had the chance to make yourself comfortable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here