Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After Tonight are you still happy with your Season ticket

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Usually sit in the east but tried the WSU tonight -great view of the pitch but I really love facing the west stand and being closer to the action even if the view of the play from the east isn't as clear as in the WSU.
To be honest the stadium is fantastic where ever you sit! Shame the game didn't match the surroundings.........

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I sat in WSL and agree that you can't tell when the ball had gone out on the far side. I like my place in the North stand.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
swapped WSU right at the back for smack behind the goal row M in North. Behind one of the metal barriers which was great for leaning on - until i realised this meant having to deal with a constant flow of people coming and going throughout the match. not bothered tonight - but whoever sits there must go potty if they are really trying to watch the game.

best part of being there was having the WS looming over -what a glorious sight it is. Usual fare behind the goal - great when kicking into it - trickier the other way. but as someone said earlier - NS is all about the atmos and passion. However - as i am rapidly approaching old fart status i won't be swapping my seat (not full time anyway - would be happy to swap from time to time).

first time i have seen the south stand properly - it looks tiddly - Needs those corners filled in asap.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Like someone else said not many people are likely to say they prefer a different seat. I think the general concensus is that WSU has the best view and North best atmosphere although WSU does get going. I must admit I was really dissapointed with WSL, the incline on the stand is too shallow and the perspective of the game is bad.
That said its all down to personal preference.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
was WSL last night, im happy with my seat in the norf

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I watched the game in my front room stand, which quite simply doesn't match up to the North.

However I had chips, no queues for the loo, actually sat down for the first time watching a game at the Amex, and arrived home in literally no time at all.

TB

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Another one who tried somewhere different...from 1901 to South stand,mainly to see what our opponents see....about halfway up just behind the goal.Apart from standing up every few minutes to let people pass,some idiot had put a big white frame...covered by a net in front of us wnich was level through eye view with the goal the other end so could not see the action at the North end.Happy to see my seat was'nt used where nobody can walk in front of me and I have so much leg room that I can stretch my legs out fully,have no one one my right and two seats to my left. Done my share of singing and shouting and dancing about,still go crazy when we score...but at my age comfort is very high priority. I'm so glad I ordered my seat when only two girders were in place...expensive but worth it!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I''ve tried WSU. East and my normal seat is WSL. WSU was a great view but too far away from the action for my liking. East in row Z was the best view by far ... close enough to feel being part of the game .. far enough back to see all of it. In WSL row G ... wanted something further back but had all gone ... it doesn't allow me to see much of what's going on in the North/East quadrant and I've asked the club if we can change if any further back become available ... they agreed, saying there'll be an opportunity perhaps at end of season ... I'm not optimistic they'll organise it right ... we'll see

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Usually WSU but sat in the East Stand last night, towards the back in the block that is usually the family stand. I have to say that the West Stand looks mightily impressive, makes you realise just how big it is. Despite being towards one end still a great view.

I prefer the view from the WSU (row E block G), but I have to say it was nice not to have to climb up and down all those steps to get to my seat last night!! Also the concourse on the East felt massive, and I liked all the different artwork dedicated to different players (all done by local schools). The toilets are also much much bigger than the ones in the WSU.

We have a ground to be very very proud of. Went with 2 Wolves and a Chelsea fan last night and they were impressed with everything apart from the queues for the beer. No mini Harveys bars on the East, is that usual??

My only complaint is the CANDY shop, are we f**king American, its called a SWEET shop!!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Normally sit in the WSU but last night went in the North, loved the concourse areas and the quick access in and out of the ground. It seems quite flat though so it is hard to judge where players are etc and you can see very little of the action at the other end so although tempted I think i will stick with what I have.

Incidentally if you sit Row U seat 365 you have a cracking seat and dont worry I looked after it for you, I even took my litter with me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was in the East. Can imagine the view similar to WSL. Not bad at all but I have now got used to my front row WSU.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
ST in the North but tried row R of the WSU last night, The view was good but my good I'd be bored most of the time it's got to be the north stand for me much more fun.

The only ones making noise around me the north standers I recognised and the kids to my right.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Remember all that furore about missing out on the best seats when the presentations were going on?
Seems (as some predicted ??? ) that everything turned out ok for pretty well everyone after all.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sat front row in WSU by one of the perspex blockers, its was alright but felt removed from the action which I guess is because I'm used to the WSL and was also front row at Withdean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here