Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After Today?

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Murray i think gets alot of stick and bookings for things everyone else would get away with

Barnes has some good quality but i dont think hes up to the standards and is truely a sub player but we have no one to fill in for murray, serious work needs to be done over the summer going forward

Murrays main problem is that, as a forward he plays off the shoulder of the last defender, and because he doesnt have PACE he continually gets caught offside.
Barnes has more pace, so doesnt play quite as tight to the defender and isnt caught offside ! Weve seen it, and he has scored 2 in 3 games.
QUITE how anyone here can say Barnes is only a super sub is beyond me.
AFTER 3 GAMES ?? Cmon people ....On Thursday night he was the best thing since sliced bread.
People here really need to get a reality check !

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Murrays main problem is that, as a forward he plays off the shoulder of the last defender, and because he doesnt have PACE he continually gets caught offside.
Barnes has more pace, so doesnt play quite as tight to the defender and isnt caught offside ! Weve seen it, and he has scored 2 in 3 games.
QUITE how anyone here can say Barnes is only a super sub is beyond me.
AFTER 3 GAMES ?? Cmon people ....On Thursday night he was the best thing since sliced bread.
People here really need to get a reality check !

hes only ever scored as a sub though, when he was in the starting eleven he failed to show any top quality

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
We are not safe yet, so we need to make sure we get one more win and preferably 2 to see us over the finish line. We are safe in that we will almost certainly do this though, so I'm not really worried!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
hes only ever scored as a sub though, when he was in the starting eleven he failed to show any top quality
One starting appearance and he didn't manage to score - ah well, that's his Albion career finished then, isn't it. Yet another one who isn't prepared to give anyone a chance. If all he's done since he came to us is play a couple of sub cameos and possibly a run-out for the reserves then he's not exactly going to be match-fit, is he? Give the guy a proper chance FFS.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
One starting appearance and he didn't manage to score - ah well, that's his Albion career finished then, isn't it. Yet another one who isn't prepared to give anyone a chance. If all he's done since he came to us is play a couple of sub cameos and possibly a run-out for the reserves then he's not exactly going to be match-fit, is he? Give the guy a proper chance FFS.

You missed what i was getting at, what i meant is that hes a player like gary hart, should come on in the second half and cause the the other team problems and create chances, i just dont feel hes one to be on the pitch for the full 90 mins, not yet anyway

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Mathematically no we are not, but lets be honest here, we need one more win and maybe a draw, our runin IS NOT difficult and with a full strength side, no reason we cannot be mathematically safe with a couple of games to go, no chance what so ever of us going down.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Will Murray be available for the Carlisle game? Or is he suspended for one more game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here