Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Not yet. 51 points or more to be safe.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One thing is for sure and that's Virgo gone soon.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Northampton were relegated with 49 points last season. We have 48. Probably one more win will be enough.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Would we still stay up with the points we have - I think we could just do it as there are many teams between us and 4th bottom.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Would we still stay up with the points we have - I think we could just do it as there are many teams between us and 4th bottom.

It would be very close. I think probably not quite as teams rarely stay up with so few. I don't think Southend would catch us necesssarily but I do think the others probably would. 50 points should be enough comfortably so all we need is 2 more draws or a win (hopefully against Carlisle at the weekend).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:eek:

marathonman.jpg

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
ithink it goes to show we have to have more quality in the squad to be able to change the formation but yes i think we are safe:blush:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
53 will guarantee safety

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
we are 7 points from safety so still have a fight on our hands but we shouldnt be worried in the slighest

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Probably agree, although I don't think you can blame Barnes.

Murray picks up too many stupid bookings for petty things that he does.

Murray i think gets alot of stick and bookings for things everyone else would get away with

Barnes has some good quality but i dont think hes up to the standards and is truely a sub player but we have no one to fill in for murray, serious work needs to be done over the summer going forward

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Murray i think gets alot of stick and bookings for things everyone else would get away with

Barnes has some good quality but i dont think hes up to the standards and is truely a sub player but we have no one to fill in for murray, serious work needs to be done over the summer going forward

Sadly Murray has caught the diving bug from Forster and refs have picked up on it.

We need to attract a championship class striker with serious funding coming from TB to achieve his stated aim. It hasn't worked this season relying on Murray and Forster. With Falmer looming ever closer and Gus's charisma and respect in the game, I'm sure his summer purchases won't be disappointing. :)

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Sadly Murray has caught the diving bug from Forster and refs have picked up on it.

We need to attract a championship class striker with serious funding coming from TB to achieve his stated aim. It hasn't worked this season relying on Murray and Forster. With Falmer looming ever closer and Gus's charisma and respect in the game, I'm sure his summer purchases won't be disappointing. :)

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here