Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the Pigs from all parties have had their noses in the trough

Which Party would you vote for in a election?

• Labour

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • bnp

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • lib dem

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Green Party

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • ukip

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • kill all gingers party

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
After the last few times Ive voted I went for a 'joke vote' and went for UKIP or BNP or whatever the funniest names were on the ballot but this time I fancy acctually having a SERIOUS vote but I have no idea who to go for!

Possibly the first person ever to consider voting for the BNP as a bit of fun. Good to know that all those people that died through the years protecting your right to vote didn't waste their lives...
:rolleyes:

Dandyman

In London village.
Greens, although kill all gingers is tempting.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Shouldn't there be an option for all those middle class wannabee revolutionaries on this forum? Like the Annoy Mummy & Daddy at Cocktail Parties by Turning Up in My Che T Shirt Party.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• citizensmith.jpg
    citizensmith.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 77

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do you agree with their position on the Ghurkas then ?
I'm not happy about it but thats life.Brown in his manifesto said he would let us vote on Europe but then backtracked.
No party will please you 100%.You take the rough with the smooth Clapham.

Dandyman

In London village.
I'm not happy about it but thats life.Brown in his manifesto said he would let us vote on Europe but then backtracked.
No party will please you 100%.You take the rough with the smooth Clapham.

Out of interest, what do you make of this statement:

I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the Earth was flat … I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria Nick Griffin 1998

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
No they're not.

These are the parties contesting the Euro elections in the South East:-

ROMAN: The Roman Party

I was going to vote for them then remembered..what have the Romans ever done for us?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well I'll got to the foot of our stairs as I post the Greens are winning this poll who would have thought it
I used to vote for them in Brighton after I left the Labour party never ever thinking they might get in and correct me if I'm wrong but they have Green councilors in Brighton now.

YIPPEE !!!!!

Dandyman

In London village.
Well I'll got to the foot of our stairs as I post the Greens are winning this poll who would have thought it
I used to vote for them in Brighton after I left the Labour party never ever thinking they might get in and correct me if I'm wrong but they have Green councilors in Brighton now.

YIPPEE !!!!!

If ex-Labour voters vote tatically the Greens have a good chance of winning Pavillion at the next General Election, too.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As someone who's done a complete U-turn on 'Europe' I want to vote for the most Euro-sceptic party. But that probably means the UKIP and I can't go THAT far.

English Democrats it is!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If ex-Labour voters vote tatically the Greens have a good chance of winning Pavillion at the next General Election, too.
If the General Election was held now I'd be sorely tempted to do that - and I hate the Greens! However party loyalty will probably win out, I'd hate the Tories to sneak in with the anti-tory vote split between Green and Labour.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I did'nt vote tactically I left the Labour party (local) because of their treatment of local councilors who refused to pay the pole tax and the fact that they were more like the tories than the tories
New Labour = old tories

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

They have an incredibly good chance of winning Pavillion..

If you take into account

1) They now have 12 councillors in Brighton and Hove
2) Their candidate this time is Caroline Lucas, who is quite high profile and has already been seen associating herself with the cause
3) The Tory candidate is bloody awful
4) Dave Lepper is standing down, so it will be harder to maintain the Labour vote on personal preferences to him.

Dandyman

In London village.
They have an incredibly good chance of winning Pavillion..

If you take into account

1) They now have 12 councillors in Brighton and Hove
2) Their candidate this time is Caroline Lucas, who is quite high profile and has already been seen associating herself with the cause
3) The Tory candidate is bloody awful
4) Dave Lepper is standing down, so it will be harder to maintain the Labour vote on personal preferences to him.

Although I'm not very "Eco" I do think the Greens are sound on a number of issues ranging from Europe to personal freedom. Lucas is also an experienced MEP and comes over as sensible individual.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I did'nt vote tactically I left the Labour party (local) because of their treatment of local councilors who refused to pay the pole tax and the fact that they were more like the tories than the tories
New Labour = old tories
Totally agree with your view on New Labour, but why the Greens? They appear to me to be the party with the most half-baked ideas - even the Lib Dems have more about them. I had a 'personal message' from Caroline Lucas a while back and it was utter drivel.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Although I'm not very "Eco" I do think the Greens are sound on a number of issues ranging from Europe to personal freedom. Lucas is also an experienced MEP and comes over as sensible individual.

Yes I think the fact she has been an MEP for a while should stand her in good stead. It also means she can be out campaigning now for re-election as an MEP, therefore giving herself a dry run a year before the real thing and allowing herself to raise her profile yet further.

They have a real opportunity to win the seat in 2010, they could have even won it in 2005 had 7,000 idiots not voting Lib Dem even though they did no campaigning for the seat really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here