Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the Hartlepool performance, team to play Leicester

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Savage has got to be included. He will love to put one over his old team !!

That will be Adams' thinking for sure.

However, he hasn't done anything to secure his place in the starting XI! Nothing at all! His set-pieces are cack, and I just think he's been poor for us!

I'd much rather have Thornton in the centre, he will actually create something and make things happen. Play Thornton alongside El-Abd or Thomson, but I'd drop Savage!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
That will be Adams' thinking for sure.

However, he hasn't done anything to secure his place in the starting XI! Nothing at all! His set-pieces are cack, and I just think he's been poor for us!

I'd much rather have Thornton in the centre, he will actually create something and make things happen. Play Thornton alongside El-Abd or Thomson, but I'd drop Savage!

I think Savage has been poor for 2 games only

He is the only central midfielder we have who goes looking for the ball, and keeps ball retention with the team. He gets it, and plays it simple, stopping us hoofing the ball, and being able to keep it

His sets pieces often beat the first defender and are hit at pace, which is exactly what we need. Better than Cox and his floaty balls to the first defender.

Thornton and Savage worked well against Cheltenham but have never been given the chance to do it again since that game

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He managed to get a shot in during the 1st half on Saturday , side footed it from 20 yards out which only just missed the goalpost by 10 yards.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
kuipers
Virgo
Elphick
El abd
Richards

Cox
Livermore
Johnson
Thorton