Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After that I wonder what .....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Great result today BUT....we need Sullivan back. Whing and El-Abd nearly got caught a few times when shouting for Anderson to take the ball. My ONLY criticism.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Great result today BUT....we need Sullivan back. Whing and El-Abd nearly got caught a few times when shouting for Anderson to take the ball. My ONLY criticism.

I wouldn't call that criticism I'd call that a fair comment.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Love the name and the post made me laugh out loud, well done ! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's not funny. Dick Knight has destroyed this club and we will be playing against Whitehawk in the Sussex League in a few years with him at the controls.

He could offer Jose Mourinho and Daniel Craig to perform Cumulonimbus on me to keep me quiet, but I know the TRUTH about Wilkins outrageous sacking, and will stick to my PRINCIPLES.

This lady is NOT for turning, (unless the decorators are in, as Mr bhadebenhams prefers to use the Bourneville Boulevard when the tomato boat has docked), so don't let a lucky victory paper over the cracks of the way DK has DESTROYED this club.

ADAMS out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
JR49513-4-painters-in-axn.jpg
are in

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Good performance against a poor side, what is there to moan about. We have not seen that sort of passion from the team or the managers all season. So the moaners had reason to moan in the past. We have had to put up with crap all season, so today was a pleasant change, may it continue for the rest of the season and beyond.

Last edited:

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's not funny. Dick Knight has destroyed this club and we will be playing against Whitehawk in the Sussex League in a few years with him at the controls.

He could offer Jose Mourinho and Daniel Craig to perform Cumulonimbus on me to keep me quiet, but I know the TRUTH about Wilkins outrageous sacking, and will stick to my PRINCIPLES.

This lady is NOT for turning, (unless the decorators are in, as Mr bhadebenhams prefers to use the Bourneville Boulevard when the tomato boat has docked), so don't let a lucky victory paper over the cracks of the way DK has DESTROYED this club.

ADAMS out.

I think Ernest has a new rival.

D

Deleted member 2719

Not happy i had a bet we would win 2-0.

:(

And they wouldn't give me odds on the Albion staying up or all the south coast club surviving relegation as an accumulator.

Never mind we won and are going to push it to the end.

:yahoo:

:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone else getting a bit worried about the treatment of Sully? We get a good young keeper coming through the ranks, who not many rated as adequate cover for Kuipers - yet when his chance came, he took it with both hands and made it clear the the FDM would have to keep looking over his shoulder in future.
So what do we do? Bring in an overseas loanee, even younger than him, and no more experienced - and don't even have Sully on the bench. We lost Lynch at least partly because the new manager, MA, didn't seem to fancy him in the team (although I understand there were probably attitude problems too) - I would hate us to lose Sully the same way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here