Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After 17 years..........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really? Why?

I was living miles away [still am] and had stopped going a few years back as worked every weekend.

Then started reading NSC, got involved in various discussions about new players, etc, who I'd never seen, read about great away trips and everything, and it re-awoke all my earlier memories of those things, and influenced me to start going along again.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
How some things never change, back at the Goldstone where you were standing lower that pitch level, you could not see the game because of that dam board:lol:
But now at Withdean particularly in the south stand they are all way higher it makes no difference , but the chant still goes up, he love's it, was his birthday a few weeks ago and it got announced at half time, but he did not hear it, so as he went round they we shouting happy birthday, and he did not know how they knew bless him :clap2:

Somebody in Block C behind me shouted 'Happy Birthday!...Now getting that f£$&ing board Down!" - oh did I chuckle :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Are you Jonny Dixon in disguise?:lolol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Last time you went to the Albion, the West Stand was probably the only place anyone was sitting down.

Now the "west" stand is the only place you are allowed to stand. BTW its still not a good enough reason to wanna buy a ticket down there.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I'll be interested to hear what you make of Jake Robinson if he gets on. I took a former schoolfriend along last season who'd not been since the 1980's; he described JR as "Kit Napier with a handbag".

Really hopes he plays ,worked with his dad for a few years so have kept tabs on his career. Difficult to remember an albion player whose abilities seem to divide fans so much,probably since Teddy Maybank

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here