Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs. Brighton & Hove Albion - OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Freddo said:
good thing everyone on here supports our players!

Hopefully most of this lot haven't got tickets for West Ham, as the "butterflies" that everyone has a go at may actually support the team rather than slag them all off.

Just a thought.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Da Man Clay said:
Why? Its only the JPT
yer but its the only way we're every gonna get any silverwhere, we were never gonna beat west ham, even if they did lose 6-0 today, we'll be their turning point for their season. we have no chance against bristol city now without hammond.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Freddo said:
yer but its the only way we're every gonna get any silverwhere, we were never gonna beat west ham, even if they did lose 6-0 today, we'll be their turning point for their season. we have no chance against bristol city now without hammond.

Id rather take a decent go at West Ham to be perfectly honest.

Gritt23 said:
Hopefully most of this lot haven't got tickets for West Ham, as the "butterflies" that everyone has a go at may actually support the team rather than slag them all off.

Just a thought.
Are most of this lot inferior in some way then.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Gritt23 said:

Just a thought.

I dunno why people are bothered when anyone moans on here- this is a forum for talking about our beloved club and that includes moaning when we are doing shit. Its not the same as moaning at the actual game, its just a chance for people to vent their frustrations.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
cannedheat said:
Are most of this lot inferior in some way then.

No, not inferior, but the rantings you hear from people who "have been a season ticket holder for x years and I haven't got a ticket for West Ham" and some people clearly think they are superior, and I'm not so convinced they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here