Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Utter garbage. We are so bad it's unreal. Little short of an embarrassment to the Premier League.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How many miskicks and rebounds made that B’Muff goal?

It’s ricochet around their area all game and we’ll get f*** all. No wonder they are our bogie team!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
At least the 15/8 Bournemouth win softens they blow

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Are you being sarcastic?

Possession means little in modern PL football, covered as I said earlier on 5live yesterday. There are several PL teams doing better in the table and form than us, built to mug teams on the counter. It works, fact.

What is the point of Brighton passing it around the box, when blitzed by a high press? It’s meant to draw the opposing 10 all into our half, so we can then destroy them with the wide open spaces in their half. Invariably it doesn’t.

Because we take about 10 passes to get to their penalty area.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Total codswallop!

Toothless. Weak. No idea.

I hope the team refund the traveling support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
F*cking atrocious

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS we really do have no luck at all at the moment :down:

These are halcyon days to be a Brighton fan, why do I wish I supported a different team :down:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
because we could defend. Away at Wolves, Away at Arsenal, almost away at Spurs etc. It was awful stuff to watch amd i was one of those calling for CH to go, but we were in the matches. right now we still cant score, defensively we have worse defenders on the pitch who look all over the shop.

No, we weren't defending well, our goalkeeper got us out of trouble too many times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here