Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We have spunked money on Bissouma, Locardia and Andone along with wages on the likes of Balogun who have not made any real difference.

4 signings from the championship would have probably made a bigger impact than that lot!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Did we just do one of those shot things I've heard about?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We have spunked money on Bissouma, Locardia and Andone along with wages on the likes of Balogun who have not made any real difference.

4 signings from the championship would have probably made a bigger impact than that lot!

i'd take Knocky back in a heartbeat. you'll get effort and desire

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I just don't get it.

We've had the majority of possession, way more attempts, and 2-0 down.

Seems to be a pattern.

Come on BL, as Sutton would say "You're BETTER than that!" Can't you see it's because Potter can't adapt his 'brand' to the players we've got. In other words, he lacks ability.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you were a real fan you would and if we are in the championship we will not have var. Back the team fella. Shout at every game as loud as you can and offer support, always. I am not sure about Potter but he is our manager and we have to get behind him

Some of our players seem quite weak at times US and although we fight the fight I’m not enjoying this now. GP is not at this moment filling me with too much confidence.

Not getting much luck though to be fair.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Problem is (and this is relegation alchemy) we can’t score and we can’t defend. Fffuuuck!

Yeah, yeah...but apart from that do you think we are any good?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Like Webster and Maupay perhaps? And BDB.................

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Simples, at this level you have to take your chances...

Well, yes.

From what I've seen this year, Potter isn't the problem. They play good football and create opportunity.

They're just not good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here