Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth v Brighton & Hove Albion ***** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD *****

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Feeling pretty gutted but roll on Tuesday and lets hope we can get back to winning ways. As has been said we are still 3 points ahead with two games in hand. Still can't help but go back to work abit grumpy. Still I am a chef so I'm meant to be a grumpy bastard in the kitchen!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
oh dear...the wheels have come off the gus bus....

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I just don't get this Murray on sub's bench thing!Why....he has been playing out of his skin.
I know we are top of the table and we are not allowed to criticise Gus,butwhat the hell was this change in the starting line up all about.We knew Bournemouth were a good strong team;I would have thought MUZZA would have been deffo to start against such opposition!?:ohmy:

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
I just don't get this Murray on sub's bench thing!Why....he has been playing out of his skin.
I know we are top of the table and we are not allowed to criticise Gus,butwhat the hell was this change in the starting line up all about.We knew Bournemouth were a good strong team;I would have thought MUZZA would have been deffo to start against such opposition!?:ohmy:

Spot on!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A bit doom and gloom-y now - but looking at the League 1 league table, it still doesn't look too bad. If you'd asked me in August if I'd like the table to look like that near the end of January, I'd have bitten your hand off!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good day for us in my opinion. We had the hardest game of all top sides, but others faltered. Suspect Gus is happier than Atkins for example and Huddersfield will view their game as points dropped.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ur joking I hope? Or does a slight hiccup = cancer in your throat?

We are still sitting pretty with a decent run in. Let's get behind our team.....

cancer in your throat? What do you mean by that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here