Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth, doing really well aren't they ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You have to take your hat off to AFC Bournemouth right now, they are going so well and in fact have a quite significantly better goal difference than us. The South Coast Club must be gutted that they couldn't woo Eddie Howe away last month and I expect them even more so on Saturday when AFC will take all three points.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They made some very good signings along with the team that got promoted.It would be funny if them and us went up leaving South coast club in league 1!.Even better if Pompey came down to join them but i can't see that happening.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They made some very good signings along with the team that got promoted.It would be funny if them and us went up leaving South coast club in league 1!.Even better if Pompey came down to join them but i can't see that happening.

Would be nice, I've always liked Bournemouth.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Looks like they picked a good game for Sky next week then, potentially 1st v 2nd

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My Mum's from Christchurch and her whole side of the family supports *ahem* Boscombe. Sky have picked a corker of a game.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Looks like they picked a good game for Sky next week then, potentially 1st v 2nd

we'll definitely be in the top 2 won't we - 3 points clear with just 1 round of matches before the b'mouth game. should be a goodun.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Eh? What's to like about AFC Bournemouth?

They named the away end at their crap ground "the Brighton beach end" because it was dump.
They've never liked us very much
The local telly have always covered them far better than the Albion, usually without reason.

Sorry - good team right now and all that, but personally I file them in the same bin as Gillingham, Orient and Southend.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Eh? What's to like about AFC Bournemouth?

They named the away end at their crap ground "the Brighton beach end" because it was dump.
They've never liked us very much
The local telly have always covered them far better than the Albion, usually without reason.

Sorry - good team right now and all that, but personally I file them in the same bin as Gillingham, Orient and Southend.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here