Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice/shoulder to cry on

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Three weeks ago my girlfriend of over two years left me , her reason was just that she wanted to be alone for a while? now there is a large age gap between us and maybe she just wants to go out and do what younger people do , but i have recently found out she is going to meet a boy who has she calls him is just a friend? its killing me inside to think she is with him and although i want to stay friends she seems to be rubbing my face in dirt , she still often calls me ?why? sad thing is we lost twins at birth in feb and will always bump into her at the cemetary,

has anyone got any advise as what to do? cause depression is killing me?

sorry to brighten everybodys day:nono:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Sounds harsh mate but have you considered that she is going through the same sort of thing. The loss of your twins at birth must have caused a lot of pain and hurt and by being alone she may feel that it won't happen again. If you love her and trust her then you have to accept this other guy is just a friend and if you want her back the last thing you want to do is put pressure on her or accuse her of things. Hope it all works out and remember everything happens in life for a reason no matter how much it hurts at the time.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dougal said:
stop posting it on here , go out tonight , get blind drunk and kop off with a right slapper

And I am sure that would really help the situation:nono: :nono: :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
fatfingers said:
Three weeks ago my girlfriend of over two years left me , her reason was just that she wanted to be alone for a while? now there is a large age gap between us and maybe she just wants to go out and do what younger people do , but i have recently found out she is going to meet a boy who has she calls him is just a friend? its killing me inside to think she is with him and although i want to stay friends she seems to be rubbing my face in dirt , she still often calls me ?why? sad thing is we lost twins at birth in feb and will always bump into her at the cemetary,

has anyone got any advise as what to do? cause depression is killing me?

sorry to brighten everybodys day:nono:

Unfortunately just time will be the only healer I reckon

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Cheers chaps , I do trust her and i want her back so will give her the space and respect she deserves, funny though that when your alone and bored your paranoid jealous streak comes out and you can only see the bad side of everything? Regarding getting wankerd and shagging a slapper , i ahve done plenty of the drinking as my bank manager will tell you just cant do the sleeping around part as i dont want the guilt

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
fatfingers said:
Cheers chaps , I do trust her and i want her back so will give her the space and respect she deserves, funny though that when your alone and bored your paranoid jealous streak comes out and you can only see the bad side of everything? Regarding getting wankerd and shagging a slapper , i ahve done plenty of the drinking as my bank manager will tell you just cant do the sleeping around part as i dont want the guilt

Being alone does always bring out the worst in you as you sepnd all your time thinking about what could have been should be want it to be etc. Good luck with it all mate and I hope it works out for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here