Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice on Kuala Lumpur?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hi, it will be at the secondary campus which I believe is a little further out of town? Thank you so much for your advice so far, it really is appreciated. I hear very good things about the school at it just received top grades in the recent OFSTED inspection.

I think I'd like to be the OFSTED inspector that gets to check all these overseas schools. Beats wandering round comprehensives in Croydon.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Ahah! So, what were your experiences like?

The years I spent in Malaysia were the best memories of my childhood. I only have happy recollections of the place and the country. I was fairly young at the time but from memory, it was a very good and KL was a nice place to live. I believe I was there at the same tome as Tony Fernandez. In your shoes I would jump at the chance.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The years I spent in Malaysia were the best memories of my childhood. I only have happy recollections of the place and the country. I was fairly young at the time but from memory, it was a very good and KL was a nice place to live. I believe I was there at the same tome as Tony Fernandez. In your shoes I would jump at the chance.

Thanks for the advice. It is a tough one cause I am enjoying Kenya and the wildlife in particular, would be quite a change, but heh, that is what life is all about.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Thanks for the advice. It is a tough one cause I am enjoying Kenya and the wildlife in particular, would be quite a change, but heh, that is what life is all about.

No ties = travel the world :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here