Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice Needed From Friends Of Uncle Spielberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Am I the only one to find this thread highly distastefull?

Its a shame some people find it hilarious that the poor sod has broken up with his mrs - so what if she comes from the far east originally, that doesnt make her a "thai bride", unless of course you all know her, or have met her...which I will guess you haven't.

maybe you should think about what Gareth ( NOT GAVIN) does for your charity REMF before you have a go.

Sometimes this board f***ing amazes me.

No you're not.

I feel sorry for Uncle Speilberg and he certainly doesn't deserve the heartless piss taking going on and (a word to BM) I wouldn't appreciate someone trying to pair me off with anyone on an internet message board (no matter how nice) at this very early stage if I was him.
To discuss it openly on NSC of all places where it is open to so much anonymous bile seems utterly crass.

If you're reading this then chin up Uncle, it will get better, and Albion will start winning some games too.
No sarcasm intended it will happen.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Its a shame some people find it hilarious that the poor sod has broken up with his mrs - so what if she comes from the far east originally, that doesnt make her a "thai bride", unless of course you all know her, or have met her...which I will guess you haven't.

maybe you should think about what Gareth ( NOT GAVIN) does for your charity REMF before you have a go.

Well said David, as a matter of fact I've just about split up with my Far East woman but unlike poor old Gareth I'm not that upset about it luckily.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

Give it a rest.

If someone feels the need to post the minutiae of their life on a football message board, then they deserve some ribbing.

So what if he does good work for charity. Does that mean he's exempt from having the pissed ripped out of him on occasion. No, it doesn't.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Give it a rest.

If someone feels the need to post the minutiae of their life on a football message board, then they deserve some ribbing.

So what if he does good work for charity. Does that mean he's exempt from having the pissed ripped out of him occasion. No, it doesn't.

Here's wishing you a Crappy Christmas and a Shitty New Year.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I Get My Names Muddled At Times. No Slur Intended On The RMEF Fund Thing.

yes you f***ing did, you low life tosser.

Do you really think people on here are taken in by your shit you post on here?

Slur away if you want but to take the piss out of the REMF...you are seriously out of order.

You haven't got a clue

crawl back under your stone

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I will be having a good one, thanks.

I'll be with friends and loved ones - actual human beings - and not wanking over a keyboard.

No, I suspect you'll be wanking over your friends as you come out of this like a total wanker. Gareth might have been slightly rash to make his situation public but as I very much doubt you've ever been in a 'decent relationship' (mainly because it's highly unlikely you're caperble of doing so anyway) and there's no need to make such a totally unpleasant post about somebody who's clearly suffering.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I was about to finally split up from the Norfolk bumpkin but ended up engaged, again!

Reason I was late arriving in Peterborough and had to miss out on the pub meetup.

Lets see how long it lasts this time least the price of petrol is coming down!

Never give up till the fat lady etc never know what is around the corner.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was about to finally split up from the Norfolk bumpkin but ended up engaged, again!

Reason I was late arriving in Peterborough and had to miss out on the pub meetup.

Lets see how long it lasts this time least the price of petrol is coming down!

Never give up till the fat lady etc never know what is around the corner.

Fair play to you :thumbsup:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
No, I suspect you'll be wanking over your friends as you come out of this like a total wanker. Gareth might have been slightly rash to make his situation public but as I very much doubt you've ever been in a 'decent relationship' (mainly because it's highly unlikely you're caperble of doing so anyway) and there's no need to make such a totally unpleasant post about somebody who's clearly suffering.

"you come out of this like a total wanker". If you think so.

"but as I very much doubt you've ever been in a 'decent relationship' (mainly because it's highly unlikely you're caperble of doing so anyway)"

Er, I live with my girlfriend of four years. I am capable of spelling, though.

You seem to cast aspersions rather flippantly. I suggest you consider your replies, in future, when submitting a post regarding someone's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here