Advice Needed From Friends Of Uncle Spielberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
... She's A Widow, Lives With Her 30-Something Son Who Would Worship Gav As The Father He Never Had....

...Mother And I Would Welcome Him Into Our Household With Open Arms.

Bars Mars...

_40611071_corbett_sorry203.jpg

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I'm getting involved on this as this thread may be as big as kevs trip to falmer pond and kevs date in the folklore that is NSC Gold !!!

But moving, absolutely moving, why don't you send him a cheeky PM ?

Bradley

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know this chap but it seems wrong to discuss his private life like this. I'm not convinced Bars Mar is really a friend of Gavin and maybe should learn to be quiet. Even if he is trying to be nice this is not the way to go about things. I think you will find I am right on this matter

Yours truly,
Bradley

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bars IS Gareth's most loyal supporter Bradley. His heart is definitely in the right place. If he were jsut taking the rise, I'd agree with you.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I don't know this chap but it seems wrong to discuss his private life like this. I'm not convinced Bars Mar is really a friend of Gavin and maybe should learn to be quiet. Even if he is trying to be nice this is not the way to go about things. I think you will find I am right on this matter.

Yours truly,
Bradley

You missed a full stop. Snigger.
But i added it so no one notices.

Last edited:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I don't know this chap but it seems wrong to discuss his private life like this. I'm not convinced Bars Mar is really a friend of Gavin and maybe should learn to be quiet. Even if he is trying to be nice this is not the way to go about things. I think you will find I am right on this matter

Yours truly,
Bradley

I Think, Bradley, That You Ought To Butt Out Of It, You Pompous Retard. How Dare You Come On Here And Question My Loyalty To Gav?

I'm His Number One Fan, Peerless In That Regard On NSC. It's A Genuine Attempt To Unite Two Of The People I Care About Most. I've Got Your Number. Bet Youre Some Gayer Trying To Muscle In On The Action With A Bit Of Garth Loving. Either That Or You're Trying To Pimp A Gimp Sister Off Onto Nsc's Finest.

Well f*** Off And Join The Queue. Bars Was Here First.

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
Bless you, Mars Bar. In this age of cynicism and cheap gags it is heartening to see your concern for the well being of young Gavin shining forth like a mighty torch of compassion for all of NSC to be warmed by.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Am I the only one to find this thread highly distastefull?

Its a shame some people find it hilarious that the poor sod has broken up with his mrs - so what if she comes from the far east originally, that doesnt make her a "thai bride", unless of course you all know her, or have met her...which I will guess you haven't.

maybe you should think about what Gareth ( NOT GAVIN) does for your charity REMF before you have a go.

Sometimes this board f***ing amazes me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Its a shame some people find it hilarious that the poor sod has broken up with his mrs - so what if she comes from the far east originally, that doesnt make her a "thai bride", unless of course you all know her, or have met her...which I will guess you haven't.

maybe you should think about what Gareth ( NOT GAVIN) does for your charity REMF before you have a go.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dave certainly has a point.

I believe that Bars and US do get on quite well so I think Bars is sticking up for Gareth.

What has happened is SHIT and she is a Slut Faced Whore :angry: :angry: :angry:

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters

Brother Gavin posted his predicament on this board and brother Mars Bar has sought to offer succour to him. I feel Brother Daffyd fails to appreciate the depths of Mars concern.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Gaffer - If I've Upset Gav Then I'm Very Sorry. I Genuinely Love The Guy (But Not In A Gay Way Despite What My Mate Nigel Says) And Wish Him All The Best. I Know Very Well All The Good Stuff He Does For The Robin Askwith Fund And More Importantly Just What A Decent Man He Is.

I'll Not Ask Again On Here. It's Clear From All The Abuse I Get That Help Was Never Going To Be Forthcoming. And For The Record I Do Not Look Anything Like That Picture Of Ronnie Barker With His Mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here