Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advertising boards

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Now that we have a fantastic, state of the art stadium where almost no expense has been spared, does anyone else find it odd that we don't have electronic advertising around the pitch.

Was is deemed to be not cost effective perhaps?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They are bloody annoying! I seem to recall that was one reason why we did not plump for them, according to Insider.

Hear hear!

I find them to be a terrible distraction. Especially when play is near the penalty box. I was very relieved to see we had the common sense not to install them.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They are bloody annoying! I seem to recall that was one reason why we did not plump for them, according to Insider.

If that's true then that's just another fantastic decision by the club to add to the list :clap2: These things are even more annoying than goal celebration music !

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Bloody awful things - especially if you are in the lower seats and have to look at the players with those damn things in the background. Good call Albion!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
We don't have have enough advertisers to warrant them, that the real truth.
The advantage they have is they can change the advertiser numerous times each game thus increasing the the advertising revenue.
There are still gaps in our fixed advertising boards as we don't have enough advertisers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here