Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advertisement

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
perseus said:
If I owned the bloody land, the stadium would be built by now.

The point is that if Falmer goes tits up, any alternative option would want to be zoned for sporting use so there would not be a need for a Public Inquiry for change of zoning use.

It don't matter if Falmer goes through.

I expect I will suggest that Lancing FC be relocated on the land with some football pitches which other people have said anyway. Lancing FC own their dilapidated ground anyway, so they could sell it for housing and build a brand new one.

Don't get too excited though. Could play the youth games there though. Could make some proper pitches with grass not dandelions and mud. That might happen anyway.

This thread was on page 2, so you could have let it slide into oblivion.

I am not kidding when I said that 50 people and organisations have expressed reserved support for some development on the strategic gaps (it is the stakeholder group minutes). And it is fair to - good flat farming land not that useless piece of flint-strewn slope near Falmer with soil that will have to be imported.

What could be done is take the good soil from Pende and put it on Falmer and then take the spoil from Falmer and put it on Pende with all the other piles of dirt. Give lots of jobs for lorry driver shifting it all around.

Falmer isnt going to go tits up is it?

The Government have NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER lost a judicial review of this type, therefore why is Falmer going to go tits mastermind.

Perhaps if you hadn't put your oar in about this rediculous pende nonsence that the Albion had to justify was crap, then the £60k could have gone on a player who would have helped us out of this position...ever thought of that?

And perhaps the reason why falmer is yet to be built is that people like you and the NIMBY's have put spurious case afetr case to build elsewhere and all have been rubbished at 2 PE's. Ever thought you were wrong?

E

enigma

Perseus is a TRAITOR who has cost the club money.

f*** knows why he keeps coming back on here. He is SCUM.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
enigma said:
Perseus is a TRAITOR who has cost the club money.

f*** knows why he keeps coming back on here. He is SCUM.

That's seem remarkably like harassment to me. I expect you've got an ASBO on you already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here