Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advance sales on the new kit

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I saw some kiddie wearing the new Albion top in Queens Road just now. It looks like the staff in the shop are in for a late one tonight, preparing the shop for the busiest day since the Play-Off final tickets went on sale.

Looking good.

kirsty952002

Oct 4, 2003
Eastbourne
gdgd, there better not be huge lines for this shirt, I am not traveling throough lewis's traffic to get here just to wait in line! It was bad enough for 7 hours in line for play off tickets,lol ah well we'll see :shootself

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
My advice is to ring first as they are only expecting a limited number of shirts in and will be sold in the order that they were pre-ordered in.
Save yourself a possible wasted journy!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
kirsty952002 said:
luckely I have pre-orded one then!!!

Yes, but when did you pre-order?

When I rang the shop today I was told that they didn't think there would be anywhere near enough shirts in tomorrow to meet all the pre-orders - apparantly around 500.

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago before the new design was released and the lady I spoke to today would not confirm that I would definately have mine tomorrow - said to ring first to avoid dissapointment ???

kirsty952002

Oct 4, 2003
Eastbourne
there probaly will be angry , not critasicing the club but they cant actualy catter for big numbers at a time can they? ie. playoff tickets. you would at least think they would be able to cope with shirts??? I sppose things will be better once the stadium has been announced! :bounce:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lush said:
Fortunately the centenary shirt never really goes out of date.

:)

That's the one I wear.

I'd like to have the new one but if it has to wait it has to wait. It certainly won't spoil my day tomorrow! :) :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here