Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Durham....

macky

Dec 28, 2004
when i said we would or could be on par with westham a few monthes back i was laughed of the board funny how a signing changes people thoughts

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
when i said we would or could be on par with westham a few monthes back i was laughed of the board funny how a signing changes people thoughts
It was Chelsea you were comparing us to not West Ham if I remember correctly.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Think people have taken his comments the wrong way here, he was saying on twitter how Posh are the smallest club in the Championship and Brighton are bigger too Posh fans saying it was a sideways move. He was bigging us up and having a dig at West Ham.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He is ok. He has a soft spot for us and I am sure as a Posh fan he appreciates what is going on at our Club. He knows that we have got lucky with our owner who has the clout and vision to tap into our potential.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
It was Chelsea you were comparing us to not West Ham if I remember correctly.

what was i said was traditionaly west ham and chelsea have been on par and back in the day we selling as amny tickets if not more than those two go back to the 70's and probably 80's and compare their gates to ours not a lot of difference

Timposh

Jul 5, 2011
"Brighton bigger club than West Ham".......oh Barry Fry you are now a legend!!!!!

Fry is our resident wheeler dealer and motormouth. He's like Marmite in Peterborough, you either hate him or you despise him.
He's also the father of Amber Fry, who is CMSs better half, so you'll be seeing plenty of him. BBack in the day of him owning the club, the unborn grandchild would already have been signed up on a five year megabucks deal to play for Posh.
A fair number of us Posh fans don't see Brighton as a sideways move, quite a few have predicted you doing a Norwich and going up again. Good luck, see you next month

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
durham was bigging us up just as much as Fry was, considering cms just left his club he still was gratious, I think durham is pretty sound actually

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here