Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins going all out to win the league..........

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Are you kidding, i'm here to get away from him.

Is that the guy that posted this on 606?

Most exciting club in the world
League One Southampton
by Le_God_Country (U14598076) 01 January 2011

comment on the article

• best under 18 team in the country
• great chairman
• great manager
• superb youth development set up
• Adam lallanna
• financial backing

Just some of the reasons why I think that over the next 5 - 10 years, Southampton are going to be one of the most exciting teams in the world.

I'm not saying we'll be the best team in the world. But the potential and the opportunity that we have to develop & the fact that we are doing things the right way buy developing youth & not buying trophies like man city & Chelsea try to do.

I for one am loving being absences fan

Also, with punch now likely to stay at milwall & with crystal palace in freefall, does anyone think we will move again for neil danns or was he just a pardew target. I think he'd be a beast in this league!

Last edited:

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
That's not him - and please ignore people like that. Le_God_Country is clearly a spacker, he does not represent Saints fans in any way shape or form.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh, a reasonable, intelligent one!

So come on then saint_clark, who do you fancy for next week's cup tie? I mean us v Pompey by the way. Are Saints still in it (not taking the piss, I genuinely can't remember), and if so, who are you playing?

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Oooh, a reasonable, intelligent one!

So come on then saint_clark, who do you fancy for next week's cup tie? I mean us v Pompey by the way. Are Saints still in it (not taking the piss, I genuinely can't remember), and if so, who are you playing?

Blackpool at home. The club are trying to build it up as a Premiership tie etc, but I can't really get that excited about it. Only thing i'm looking forward to is seeing Brett Ormerod at St Marys again.
As for you and Pompey, I would f*cking love it if you did them over. Every game they play is an insult to me after cheating their way out of the mess they were in. It'll be close either way, it won't be won by 3-4 goals.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm rather glad you're still in it then, as it means you can't be sneaking up behind us in the league while we're busy trying to protect our city from those smelly Jeremy Kyle candidates next week.

I would bloody love it if the stewards told that TWUNT Westwood he wasn't allowed in for some trivial (and entirely made-up) reason.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
I was hoping our stewards would do something like that in the cup game last season, but he was let in. I'm sure he was banned from St Marys for p*ssing on a seat during the International game years back.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
You have an insider!? This place is the shiz.

Don't tell MLG that we have an Insider. If you do then all of a sudden Saints will have "The 3rd best insiders in Europe"

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Sounds like they're just playing mind games with everyone at our club and by some of the replies on here its definitely working! Just chill! Long way to go yet and soton are certainly a big fish in a small pond compared to us so naturally the expectations are higher at their club as they should be.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was hoping our stewards would do something like that in the cup game last season, but he was let in. I'm sure he was banned from St Marys for p*ssing on a seat during the International game years back.

I believe one of the posters on here had the misfortune of sitting behind him at an England game, and he reports back that the bloke absolutely stank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here